Home
Posted By: 7x57STEVE LH NEW MODEL 70,s - 01/21/13

Just pulled up left hand model 70 in the Winchester web site, and there are quite a few of them. There is a disclaimer saying that the specs and cartridge are still not definite.

Did not see any other post here concerning these.

Great news from my point of view. But would like to see a 257BOB in the group.

Check it out.

Steve
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: LH NEW MODEL 70,s - 01/21/13
There are a bunch of old pages and "Historic Product" listings that show lefties but I couldn't find anything current after an admittedly brief search.

Do you have a link to where you found this?
Posted By: 7x57STEVE Re: LH NEW MODEL 70,s - 01/21/13

I just googled "left hand Winchester model 70" and got the information. It did indicate that the rifles would be in the 2013 catalog.

I'm pretty much of a internet idiot, so I hope the above approach works for others.

Would greatly appreciate some help here, and thanks,

Steve

Posted By: Bricktop Re: LH NEW MODEL 70,s - 01/21/13
Originally Posted by 7x57STEVE

I just googled "left hand Winchester model 70" and got the information. It did indicate that the rifles would be in the 2013 catalog.

I'm pretty much of a internet idiot, so I hope the above approach works for others.

Would greatly appreciate some help here, and thanks,

Steve
You need to look at your Googled information closer. It ain't happening in 2013 and I'd be surprised to see it next year, too. Wishful thinking.
Posted By: 7x57STEVE Re: LH NEW MODEL 70,s - 01/21/13
Yup, just figured that out, but not before I embarrassed myself.

Sorry guys, for raising unrealistic expectations.

Steve
Posted By: Micro_Groove Re: LH NEW MODEL 70,s - 01/22/13
I shoot lefty 95% of the time and I just buy the right handed stuff...as long as there's no Monte Carlo hump thingy, it works out great.
Posted By: WinModel70 Re: LH NEW MODEL 70,s - 01/22/13
I went to their Facebook page and asked the question about 4 months ago. They replied that left hand Model 70 's will not be made in 2013 and is not on the radar screen for future development.
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: LH NEW MODEL 70,s - 01/22/13
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
There are a bunch of old pages and "Historic Product" listings that show lefties but I couldn't find anything current after an admittedly brief search.

Do you have a link to where you found this?

He [bleep] up, plain and simple... whistle
Posted By: KenMi Re: LH NEW MODEL 70,s - 01/22/13
So we just get Rugers who make/and release them without cataloging and then decide to do stupid [bleep] like the guide gun and brakes
© 24hourcampfire