Home
Just a heads up, Cove Creek Outfitters show these to be in stock.
Yup. Since Wednesday. wink
I'd be interested if I didn't have a 6.5 Swede.
Picked one up from Buds last week.
You know they're going to be shooters..
8 twist?
Yup, 8 twist.

So far mine shoots 123 Scenars almost like a benchrest rig and loves 120NBTs as well. Having a hard time making it like the 123 A-max though.
How much are they going for?
Blued or stainless ?
650 shipped to FFL.

Blued w/wood stock.
Aw geez! I just burned up all the mad money on a Husqvarna mannlicher.
Originally Posted by RRA223
Just a heads up, Cove Creek Outfitters show these to be in stock.

Oh crud! My second favorite cartridge!
I thought they sold on Gunbroker. A search showed up nothing.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
I thought they sold on Gunbroker. A search showed up nothing.

Check out Bud's. $654.
Buds what? A generic search on GB only showed a bench rest style .260 Rem at $1725.
Maybe they sold out.
budsgunshop.com

Or here:

http://www.covecreekoutfitters.com/gun-room/tikka-t3-hunter-260-rem-jrta321-w-rings
Thanks Whelen, I didn't find that earlier on their website.
Thanks for the Buds listing too. I've seen him on GB in the past.
Interesting thing about Buds.

The GB price is usually the same as the website price, but the website includes free shipping, and the GB listing doesn't.

The shipping charge pays their GB fees.

I think they pretty much treat GB like free advertising.
Sweet caliber. But i want one in 7-08
When I wanted a T3 lite stainless in 260, they were not available. So I had one put together with a high dollar aftermarket barrel. Cost me twice the above price, but boy howdy it sure will shoot great. Mostly I shoot the Nosler 100 gr Ballistic Tip for coyote, pigs, and deer. Works fine, though I have noticed that the 120 gr BT puts big pigs and deer down quicker. The 100 gr is over IMR4064 (near max) and the 120 gr is over R17 (at max).
telephone??
Hey Kirk, welcome to the fire. that is a SWEET Carbine you had built, fyi, I went w/a 6.5x47 last minute. It would be nice if they offer the SS in 260.

Your rifle should be the blueprint for what a T3 should be, in contour wink
What's the magazine length situation with the 308-based T3 rifles? Seems like I remember them having rather short allowable OAL's? I'm not up on Tikka these days, but like what I hear with regards to accuracy.
Not sure what mag length they are using, but you can use a long action mag, and use a long action bolt stop...
Ahhhhh, I was wondering about that. Thanks for the insight.
© 24hourcampfire