Home
Posted By: Hondo64d Best Gun Store in Denver? - 06/21/14
I'm in Denver for a couple of nights and am wondering which gun store would have the best inventory. Would like to look at Coopers, Kimbers, Sakos etc.

Thanks,

John
The Gun Room.
Say hi, to George Horne, the owner.
[email protected]
I believe that Green Mountain Guns is a Cooper dealer. I don't know if they carry Sako and Kimber.

Gunsport Colorado in boulderia usually carries Sako and Kimber.

As far as chains go, Sportsman's Warehouse is decent on prices and selection and I'm pretty sure that they carry Kimber. They also carry Weatherby.

Cabela's prices are hit and miss, and Gander tends to be pricey. I don't pay too much attention to what they stock.
Before you make a buy, check the sales tax... It seems to me it was at least 8 percent in one area... I make it a point to NEVER buy anything in Colorado that I can purchase anywhere else..
Posted By: Hondo64d Re: Best Gun Store in Denver? - 06/23/14
I appreciate the responses. Just wasn't able to make it happen. One day traveling there. Got in from check ride at 0400 and up at 0730 for the trip home. Maybe next time�

John
Posted By: KDK Re: Best Gun Store in Denver? - 06/23/14
Specialty Sports in Colorado Springs is pretty impressive, as long as you don't need components...
Posted By: mudhen Re: Best Gun Store in Denver? - 06/23/14
Originally Posted by UncleBigGreen
I believe that Green Mountain Guns is a Cooper dealer. I don't know if they carry Sako and Kimber.

Glad to hear that they are still in business. I was a regular there when I worked out of Lakewood 25 or so years ago.
Posted By: n8dawg6 Re: Best Gun Store in Denver? - 06/23/14
what checkride did you take, Hondo?
Posted By: Hondo64d Re: Best Gun Store in Denver? - 06/23/14
Annual recurrent training/ check ride for FAA Part 135. Employer and FAA requirement.

John
© 24hourcampfire