Home
Over the last few years, I've picked up several of the Ruger Mark II stainless/ brown laminate sporter rifles. I really like the look of them.

All of them shoot lights out (3/4" or better) at 100yds.

I've been watching for a couple calibers that I'd like to add to the collection specifically 243, 25-06 or 257 roberts, and 260. I know Ruger did these calibers in walnut/ blued but havent found any in the stainless/ laminate.

I contacted Ruger and they were no help at all.
Am I looking for the impossible?
I have several...

They made the 243 in a Stainless with Brown Laminate.. I have two of those...

they also made the 260 in a Stainless with the Zytle Boat Paddle Stock...I have two of those and have put a Brown Laminate factory take off on one of those....

I have NEVER seen the Roberts in a Stainless, with Brown Laminate or Stainless period..

I have seen the 25/06 in Stainless, can't remember with the Brown Laminate, but have remember seeing several at the local range over the years, with the Zytle Boat Paddle Stock..

If I am wrong on the Roberts or the 25/06, I am sure Brick Top will be here eventually to flame me for being wrong, and toss out some of his classic flammatory remarks...
I bought two of the SS boat paddle Mk II's in 260. I sent one back to Ruger and they installed the brown laminate stock for me.

That is one option.
Take a look at cdnnn sports.com.
They have ruger stainless, but in synthetic stocks.
© 24hourcampfire