Home
Posted By: coyoteman23 Help me find this rifle - 10/10/14
I am looking for the rifle in the link below. I had an A-Bolt in the past and really enjoyed it but I sold it thinking I needed something different.
http://www.browning.com/products/ca...ric.asp?fid=001B&cid=035&tid=713

I would like one in 6.5 CM to go along with my long range rifle or I would settle for one in 243.

If you know of someone that has one or a shop that might have one in stock, please let me know. Thanks.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Help me find this rifle - 10/10/14
Have you tried Gun Genie, Bud's, and Gunbroker?

It might pay to Google "Browning dealers" and then contact a few to see if they have one or can order it. Dealers usually don't mind ordering something special if they've got a "live one" on the hook.
I have been on Google all day and everyone is out of stock. From what I read on the Browning website, they discontinued this model in 2013/14.
Posted By: Snyper Re: Help me find this rifle - 10/13/14
It might pay to Google "Browning dealers" and then contact a few to see if they have one or can order it. Dealers usually don't mind ordering something special if they've got a "live one" on the hook.

Browning dealers place ONE order per year, and then Browning makes enough guns to fill the orders.

They are placed around the end of Summer, and the final gun shipments generally show up in late January

Unless a distributor or dealer has one left over, they can't be ordered now
I know the fire is famous for offering suggestions to try something different then what you desire, but since it is discontinued have you looked at some of Ruger's syn stocked, threaded barrel guns?

Might come up with a fairly close end result!

Mike
© 24hourcampfire