Home
I sent out over 20 pieces to the first dozen or so customers on the list in the past two weeks. I was hoping to get some pictures and feedback on them. Thanks!

I hope to be making the next batch this weekend.
cotis, from what I remember your product looked top notch. I'm also curious about the feedback on them.
I got them in the mail, but I haven't had a chance to install them. They do look like a quality product. Will keep you posted.

Thanks again for going to all the trouble to make these, I hope you sell a ton!
Well I was a recipient of 2 of them...

I love 'em... they feed well, hold those long bullets out like I want them...

personally I am thrilled with mine...

that is the way that the factory should be making them...

but since they aren't, thank Goodness we have Cotis to make them for us...

I'd highly recommend ANY forum member who has picked up a Ruger American in 223, to take the plunge and order a couple...

after deer season ends in a week or so,. if I remember, I can take a few pics of the one's I received...
Thanks Seafire. Anyone else? I feel like some of my children left home, just wondering how they are doing!....
When is the second batch going out?

David
ditto
Here's a few pics before and after the swap, along with a side-by-side of the rear plug. The round COL is 2.26 to fit an AR mag, so you can see there is lots of room for longer bullets grin

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I bought 3 from you, and they look great,
Now I need to get the rifle.

(I've been known to plan ahead.)
Damn shame you didn't send some to people that shoot.
Dumb question maybe, rather than make a whole new part wouldn't it be easier to use a milling machine and deepen the factory part?

Mike
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Dumb question maybe, rather than make a whole new part wouldn't it be easier to use a milling machine and deepen the factory part?

Mike

Cotis covered this in one of his earlier posts (don't remember where or I would link it). It can't be done - the factory end piece is hollow except for the end plate. If you milled it, there would be nothing holding the cartridges.

David
Ah thanks, If I had read that I obviously forgot.

Mike
Let me know when you want to build mine!!!
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Damn shame you didn't send some to people that shoot.

are you hinting you would like to borrow one of mine to test out? whistle
I just want my own! LOL
I was lucky enough to get 3 from the first batch and they function perfectly and fit the mags very well. I couldn't be happier.

Thanks again Chaz, I hope you sell a boatload of these things.

Now that I can shoot the heavies, I am thinking of getting a compact american for the truck and also for my kid to knock around with, of course I will need more mag mods...
© 24hourcampfire