Home
FWIW.....Tikka superlights are on sale for $649

Southaven MS store has one 8 twist 223 left if anyone in the area is looking for one, and yes I took one home smile
Wish they had a 243 or 7-08...c'mon Beretta!
Originally Posted by SlimShady

8 twist 260 would be sweet
Yeah I'd take one of them too, DD!
Heck, I'd even give them the regular $699 for them!
They have one in 300 magnum as well.
I wouldn,t pull the trigger on that thing by remote control from the next county !!
Originally Posted by bcraig
They have one in 300 magnum as well.
I wouldn,t pull the trigger on that thing by remote control from the next county !!

Yeah, I've seen the youtube video's...holy chit. Call me a puzze, but a Limbsaver ain't making that more "manageable"!!
Originally Posted by Double_D

I believe that might be arranged. LINK

Southaven MS store has one 8 twist 223 left if anyone in the area is looking for one, and yes I took one home smile

Any idea how long the sale lasts? Disregard, I found the flier online. SW needs to get with the times when it comes to their website. What a joke!
Yes their website is pitiful but I love their store . I am wanting one in .308
I had an SL in 300 win. Great shooter,put a limbsaver on it as well. To much for an SL, that's why I had, not have it. Merry Christmas.
Originally Posted by spence1875
I had an SL in 300 win. Great shooter,put a limbsaver on it as well. To much for an SL, that's why I had, not have it. Merry Christmas.

Thats' why you had to have your shoulder hacked on...
Yup just scored a .223 Superlite w-1 in 8 twist...$649 minus 5% for being a Vetran...How cool is that. oh btw they also had a T3 lite s.s. in 7-08...Tri Cities,Wa.
You also just scored a set of modified low Talley LW's (1" or 30mm) on behalf of the old veteran thats been milling these and all the great guys on this site that have made this little project fun for Pop and I.

Thanks for your service, and thanks to all our Veterans.

Merry Christmas!

16 Bore & Pop

(PM me your address)

That's very generous of you 16bore. Best mounts available for T3's, hands down!
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Any idea how long the sale lasts? Disregard, I found the flier online. SW needs to get with the times when it comes to their website. What a joke!

Agreed...I surfed all through everything I could find on their site and never found it. When indeed is the sale over?
tonight
10-4 thanks!
Originally Posted by 16bore
You also just scored a set of modified low Talley LW's (1" or 30mm) on behalf of the old veteran thats been milling these and all the great guys on this site that have made this little project fun for Pop and I.

Thanks for your service, and thanks to all our Veterans.

Merry Christmas!

16 Bore & Pop

(PM me your address)

Bravo 16Bore and thank you pop for me. That's a really nice thing to do.
PM sent Thanks a lot...ScottyO.

oh yeah!
Any sale on these after Christmas?
Nice, 16bore, NICE!
© 24hourcampfire