Home
Anyone have one of these rifles? They have the 2-stage trigger and 3 position safety. Hogue stock is dipped in the Kryptek pattern and all metal is cerakoted. They just showed up here and are listed for $649. Looks like a steal for that price considering what you get.

I'm eyeing the 20" heavy barrel chambered in 308 Win. Thinking one of those with a SWFA 10x mounted up top would be a lot of fun.
Like the Howa. I think they are one of the best values on the market. The Hogue stock is a deal killer for me.
That Cerakoted Howa should be a great rifle!
I have the .223 HB in highlander. Bought to shoot rats and yotes. Extremely accurate and pretty tough. I've had it out in some nasty weather and it shows no wear. On top of that it got left out for a couple of days in a soaking wet soft case in a tent. Still no sign of rust or damage. I'm liking the cerakote. Howa is just a great rifle. Now if they got rid of that stock.
The mini version at 5.7#, is interesting.
Originally Posted by hh4whiskey
The mini version at 5.7#, is interesting.

Agreed. A short video on it mentioned an improved stock with less weight and more rigidity. Don't care for the camouflaged pattern, but there's always Krylon.
I picked up the 20" heavy barrel 308 as well as a plastic ammo can of Winchester 147gr 7.62x51 ball ammo that was on sale. I need a scope and a rail now.
© 24hourcampfire