Home
Posted By: barm Remington Model Seven Stainless - 07/10/15
Did Remington produce a run of the Model Seven Stainless this year? I haven't seen anything, yet. Anyone else?
Supposedly made in May, available at the end of July. We'll see.
Great news. I will be keeping my eyes open.
Anyone know what they will cost?
Originally Posted by pseshooter300
Anyone know what they will cost?

Just a WAG, but based on that the CM syn.s are going for around $550-$600 or so (Bud's) based on a MSRP OF $730ish, averaging Remington's difference between SS and CM across the product lines- I come up with a real world price between $630-$690.
But if the past has taught us anything, Remingtom will figure a way to fugg it up. Hope not.

John
If anyone finds one on say buds post here I may be interested in one
Originally Posted by pseshooter300
If anyone finds one on say buds post here I may be interested in one

This site is pretty good at finding guns and ammo, FYI.

Gunwatcher
I called Remington customer service today and asked. The nice lady on the phone said the production schedule showed June and December for the rifles. I asked if any had shipped from June. She said no, they had not been made yet, just scheduled. She recommended to call back every couple of weeks and check on the status.
I also called today and a girl told me that they made a run in June and they should be at distributors anytime.....She also told me the barrel length on the 300 WSM's was gonna be 20" (which I like) but everything else I can gather says they have 22" barrels in 300 WSM.....Remington needs to provide better data to their customer service reps...........Pitiful info....Hb
Originally Posted by VaHillbilly
I also called today and a girl told me that they made a run in June and they should be at distributors anytime.....She also told me the barrel length on the 300 WSM's was gonna be 20" (which I like) but everything else I can gather says they have 22" barrels in 300 WSM.....Remington needs to provide better data to their customer service reps...........Pitiful info....Hb

Thanks for checking. I agree their CS is not getting the best information. I will be surprised when they are actually available.
Just checked my largest distributor, none in stock, shows a 20" barrel for 300 WSM, dealer cost $604.80

Hope it helps

KC
I hope the 300 WSM does have a 20" barrel that would be great! But the other version's of the Model Seven chambered in 300 WSM have 22" barrels, I guess we will actually have to get our hands on one before we will know for sure.........Hb
© 24hourcampfire