Home
Posted By: hunterdan199 Jes reboring - 07/19/15
Thinking of having them bore out a 270 remitigon 7600 pump gun carbine to 35 Whelen.

Any body ever used them any pros or cons ?
Posted By: 79S Re: Jes reboring - 07/19/15
I have! top notch does great work fast turn around time as well. Send rifle with confidence!
Posted By: hunterdan199 Re: Jes reboring - 07/19/15
Been searching for a 35 Whelen carbine pump gun for 5 years I gave up figure make custom what I can't find
Posted By: 79S Re: Jes reboring - 07/19/15
Give him a call great guy to talk too.. If you leave a message he will return your phone call.
Posted By: pacecars Re: Jes reboring - 07/19/15
I have had a couple of rifles done by him and the work is excellent. His prices are downright cheap and the turnaround was always less than a week. If you want a .35 or 9.3 no one is better
Posted By: fremont Re: Jes reboring - 07/19/15
Several threads on the quality of his work at this board and others. I've had one project done there and was very pleased with the transaction.
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Jes reboring - 07/19/15
I'll probably end up having him do one for me as well... Been hearing great things about JES....
Posted By: mart Re: Jes reboring - 07/19/15
Jes will have it done and back to you before any of the other rebore outfits would have your rifle unpacked. And it will be done well.
Posted By: TDN Re: Jes reboring - 07/19/15
Originally Posted by mart
Jes will have it done and back to you before any of the other rebore outfits would have your rifle unpacked. And it will be done well.

Exactly my thoughts! JES has done two for me, both great experiences.
Posted By: Homesteader Re: Jes reboring - 08/02/15
pacecars - "His prices are downright cheap". Just caught this post AND I hope he doesn't feel insulted and his quality work under-valued by the post. After all, nothing is 'cheap' these days especially a man's talent and labor. Homesteader
Posted By: tedthorn Re: Jes reboring - 08/02/15
Originally Posted by hunterdan199
Thinking of having them bore out a 270 remitigon 7600 pump gun carbine to 35 Whelen.

Pass up the 35 and go with 9.3x62
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Jes reboring - 08/02/15
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Originally Posted by hunterdan199

Pass up the 35 and go with 9.3x62

eek whistle
Posted By: hunterdan199 Re: Jes reboring - 08/05/15
I got around to picking up 270 Remington 7600 carbine today action is sweet will be sending out to jes to rebored to 35 Whalen after the new year .after searching five years for a 35 Whelen pump gun I will just make my own. And jes prices are very reasonable. Stay tuned for up dates
Posted By: shooter42 Re: Jes reboring - 08/06/15
I have used him. he does what he says, in the time he tells you and you get a barrel back that is accurate.
© 24hourcampfire