Home
Posted By: Daveh B&C for the T3 question - 08/16/15
I can't remember- does the B&C stock for the T3 include the lug and/or is it built into the bedding block??
Built into the bedding block...
Posted By: Daveh Re: B&C for the T3 question - 08/16/15
Thanks SAS!
Posted By: nick54 Re: B&C for the T3 question - 08/16/15
Daveh,

Redhawk rifle currently has the most color options and best pricing if you are in the market
Posted By: Cropslx Re: B&C for the T3 question - 08/16/15
Is it a BIG upgrade having the B&C stock on the Tikka?
Originally Posted by Cropslx
Is it a BIG upgrade having the B&C stock on the Tikka?

No. I got a B&C stock for one of my Tikkas as a gift, otherwise I never would have swapped it. No change in accuracy and it's a little (not much) heavier.

Really cool color, though.

P
Posted By: jhopkins Re: B&C for the T3 question - 08/17/15
I agree with Pharmseller, the accuracy was the same after I swapped mine too. The B&C stock was more comfortable and felt better in my hands compared to the factory stock though.

I recently bought the M40 B&C stock for my heavy barrel 6.5CM Tikka.
The most accurate Tikka I've ever owned was in B&C stock. It shot good in the factory stock until the lug started moving a little. It was dented and had a little more wiggle room than I liked. Shots also walked as the barrel heated up.

I sent it to Eddie F for a bedding job. He opened the barrel channel a tad and did his magic with bedding. It was an unbelievable shooter after that.

Every Tikka I've owned has shot better once it's floated all the back to the receiver.
Would rather have a stock with the indent for an aftermarket lug . I had the B&C , the gun felt a little better and shot a little more consistently but my laminate stock tikka had a sloppy factory lug fit.
© 24hourcampfire