Home
Savage Axis $199 at Dick's Sporting Goods Black Friday Sale - includes a generic 3-9 scope - GREAT PRICE!
They had that sale last weekend too, it is an after rebate price. The three stores I went to were sold out of ALL Axis models and they were not sure they would have more in stock by this Friday. Rain checks were not an option for the previous sale, I don't know if they will be available for this one.

I want one in 22/250 for a 250 Savage build. I bought one already but made the mistake of shooting it. For a light rifle with none too good trigger it shot pretty well, well enough to make me reconsider rebarreling it. Now I not only need another donor action but dies for 22/250!
Originally Posted by czech1022
Savage Axis $199 at Dick's Sporting Goods Black Friday Sale - includes a generic 3-9 scope - GREAT PRICE!

CDNN has Marlin XS7s in 243, 7mm-08, and 308 for $250.
I own one of these and I think that may be to high a price.
After the way Dicks treated gun owners and caved to the political pressure following Sandy Hook, PHUGG DICKS! (and their spinoff-Field and Stream)

Dale
Originally Posted by Dale K
After the way Dicks treated gun owners and caved to the political pressure following Sandy Hook, PHUGG DICKS! (and their spinoff-Field and Stream)

Dale

Caution Dale... the Dick lovers will be attacking you now Sir!
That's about $100 too high for a Savage Axis.
Gets worse. I know several employees that were forced to turn off the hunting videos in the sporting good/ outdoor section because it showed deer being harvested. Some customers were offended so they caved on that too. I will never purchased anything at Dick's again. I don't care if they were giving ammo away. That store is a PC mess filled with a bunch of tree huggers that demand you follow their political and social views.

Dale
Originally Posted by model70man

Dale

Caution Dale... the Dick lovers will be attacking you now Sir!

That's easy enough to take care of...PHUGG THEM TOO!

Dale
© 24hourcampfire