Home
Posted By: richardca99 Weatherby Factory Store? - 03/26/16
I'm going to be in Atascadero on Wednesday. Anyone know if Weatherby has a retail store at their HQ?
Somebody must know the answer to this.

I passed through Atascadero one time a few years ago and made a point to look up the factory, hoping to see inside. It was on a weekend and everything was locked up tight.

I could barely see anything through the heavily tinted front doors into the reception area. There was no signage about a store, like at the Nosler factory (Shooters' Pro Shop).

The factory looked solid and squared-away from the outside, but they sure didn't waste any money on fancy real estate, or a prestigious location.

I hope to get back someday and get a look inside.

In Atascadero I did get to browse a good motorcycle shop on the main drag while my wife checked out a nearby quilt shop.
Weatherby has moved to Paso Robles. They are located on the east side of town near where Rigby used to be. I have never stopped in but don't think they have any kind of retail showroom.
Hogue is also near the same area and they have a pro shop.
Back in the day when they were in South Gate they had a great setup with marked down guns, but that was the good old days. Dropped off my gun to be worked on two years ago at their new shop, nothing to see or buy.

© 24hourcampfire