Home
Just left Whittaker Guns and noticed the Tikka T3’s were marked down. I’m guessing they’re getting ready for the T3x? I thought some of you may be interested in grabbing these before they’re gone. The T3 Lite’s in stainless were at $580. The T3 Stainless Hunters were at $770. And I think the blued/camo Superlite’s were around $650. The other Tikka’s were marked down too, I just can’t remember the price!

Have fun...
I have one of the blued camo superlights, and I like it a great deal. Mine is chambered for the .260 Remington and shoots the 129 grain Hornady and the 130 grain Nosler Accubond very well.

That is tempting for sure. My SL 7MM-08 sure is a accurate little thing and just fun to shoot, I could like one in .243 to go along with it.
I'm thinking a 243 would be great now that I can use a 6mm for deer hunting here in IN....
A Superlight at $650 is a no brainer.
[Linked Image]

Mine went to Texas this past March. Turns out the 260 will snuff a pig.
Waiting on the new ones. Saw one on the Fieldsports Channel tonight and the more open breech improved the looks a good bit.

Now, if they'd just offer a blind magazine, or hinged floorplate.
We have a couple new left hand models in the store and the tracking numbers show we'll get a bunch more today.
Darrik: asre the models available on sale on your website? I couldn't find them...

Thanx
I'm looking, too
Originally Posted by ingwe
Darrik: asre the models available on sale on your website? I couldn't find them...

Thanx

No. It's a call or email thing for pricing. I can't publish the prices because of MAP regulations. I can get a complete list of what we have in stock and post it here, but I can't post prices with it. I'll do that later today.

You can email us with any questions:
[email protected]
[email protected]

We'll be glad to help.
I went ahead and did it before I got too busy and forgot!

T3 Compact -- 223, 22-250, 7-08, 308
T3 Lite -- 308, 30-06 (no MAP on these $491.99)
T3 Adjustable -- 260, 6.5x55, 7-08 308
T3 Lite Threaded barrel -- 222, 308
T3 Lite Stainless -- 223, 7-08, 308, 270, 30-06
T3 Lite Stainless LH -- 223, 243, 270, 308, 7mm mag
T3 Stainless Hunter Fluted -- 243, 260, 6.5x55, 308
T3 Superlite camo/blue -- 223(8"), 260, 6.5x55, 308
T3 Lite Stainless Camo -- 7-08
T3 Laminate Stainless -- 260
CTR -- 260
CTR Stainless -- 260, 308
T3 Forest -- 222, 6.5x55, 308
T3 Hunter LH -- 243, 260, 7-08, 6.5x55
Do you ever end up with a LH factory wood stock laying around?

Just thought I'd ask.
No sir. I wish I could help!
SAS, same question of RH Compact stocks?
Thanks Darrik!
We don't have any additional stock. I'd post a WTB in the classifieds here. I'm sure there are some floating around.
Rick has a few McMillan Sako Hunters in EDGE inlet for T3 at $100 under retail. Pick your paint scheme.

Deal from Whittakers + deal from Campfire = superb little rifle pretty much ready now.

I'm thinking about a .260 Rem for myself.
I've been testing various handloads for an article in one of the .260 T3 Lites with the camo synthetic stock. Of course, it shoots very well with almost any load, including Remington 140 Core-Lokt factory ammo.
Mule Deer,

I've been testing various handloads for an article in one of the .260 T3 Lites with the camo synthetic stock.

Do you have a weight on it? Today I weighed a used Kimber .308 at Foxes Firearms in Grants Pass, Oregon. With an 18" barrel it weighs 4lb 15oz on the postal scale.
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
I've been testing various handloads for an article in one of the .260 T3 Lites with the camo synthetic stock. Of course, it shoots very well with almost any load, including Remington 140 Core-Lokt factory ammo.

I have been thoroughly pleased with mine shooting the 129 grain Hornady and the 130 grain Accubond. I am pushing them with R-19 and a charge just under the Nosler Number 6 listing as max. IIRC, I got the load from Dan Adair.

Ringman,

Six pounds, 14 ounces with a 3.5-10x40 Leupold VX-III in the factory Tikka rings. That's with a 22" barrel.
Thanks, Mule Deer. That's excellent.
Originally Posted by Mule Deer

By chance you wouldn't be testing up into the 160 grain range with the 260 would you? I've got a box of the old Sierra SMP's that I am thinking about putting some together for next year's hog hunt.

Oh, I'll be happy to buy the magazine for the article!
Joel after seeing your camo super light that one in .223 is calling my name ...

Must....resist.......
These T3's at Whittakers...I assume these are the straight T3's and not the new T3X's, is that correct?
You are correct.
Thanks Coldcase.
Closeout sales are regulated by MAP rules?

Originally Posted by KenMi
Closeout sales are regulated by MAP rules?

As far as advertising the prices, yes.
That's another genius move by Beretta. They introduced a new rifle with a few changes at basically the same price point -- then they wouldn't eliminate MAP for the dealers to exhaust current inventory. They have to know it will impact the dealer orders for the new rifle?

If handled properly, it could have been a win/win for the consumer, dealer and manufacturer.
Guess that makes sense. I'm assuming the distibutors will also be doing closeouts on these, once the new models start coming in?
Guys -- the Tikka's should be on the website tonight. I'm getting tons of emails about models, etc. I hope this answers some questions? You'll probably have to click to email for price, but it should be on that specific model.

We'll have the T3x's up as well. We have about everything in stock at this point.
© 24hourcampfire