Home
Posted By: tedthorn Kimber Montana Trigger Guard - 10/14/16
Just for the hell of it I decided to put my latest Kimber Montana's trigger guard on a diet after the work day was over today.

[Linked Image]
How much weight did she lose?

Jerry
It was a funny weigh in for sure.....

1/2 hour worth of mill work = 1/2 ounce
Doesn't matter ... it was weight she did not need. Hurts nothing and ounces, even 1/2 ounces are sure to add up.

Jerry
Does the Adirondack have a steel trigger guard like the Montana? I replaced mine with aluminum on the Montana along with Ti handle. I think it was 3.5 ounces.
Where can one pick up an aluminum Montana trigger guard?

Thanks
Posted By: EdM Re: Kimber Montana Trigger Guard - 10/17/16
Originally Posted by BurninDupont
Where can one pick up an aluminum Montana trigger guard?

Thanks

Do a search in the "for sale" spot. There is a guy there that I bought mine from.
Thanks
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Just for the hell of it I decided to put my latest Kimber Montana's trigger guard on a diet after the work day was over today.

[Linked Image]

Best part about this is we could loose 5 lbs off our ass and be better off. Aint the rifle holding us back.
Originally Posted by sidepass
Originally Posted by tedthorn

[Linked Image]

Best part about this is we could loose 5 lbs off our ass and be better off. Aint the rifle holding us back.

These post crack me the phfuck up
Ditto.
Tried the search for the aluminum trigger guards but couldn't find it. Would like to buy one for mine.

Thanks

HeavyBarrel
Posted By: EdM Re: Kimber Montana Trigger Guard - 10/21/16
Originally Posted by HeavyBarrel
Tried the search for the aluminum trigger guards but couldn't find it. Would like to buy one for mine.

Thanks

HeavyBarrel

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._kimber_montana_aluminumTG_s#Post6392810

Posted By: prm Re: Kimber Montana Trigger Guard - 10/21/16
Losing free weight. I'm all for it!
© 24hourcampfire