Home
Posted By: remdriver Remington customer service - 10/21/16
Any opinions on remington customer service?
Great service in my experience...and a good thing with the state of their current qc
Posted By: TXRam Re: Remington customer service - 10/22/16
Originally Posted by Seven0Eight
Great service in my experience...and a good thing with the state of their current qc

I hope so! Recently have bought 2 700's (SS 7 Rem mag and adl 243) - both have issues, keep forgetting to call as Im usually busy at work during the hours they're open...
I have had nothing but good service from them, might need to climb the ladder some.
Posted By: rosco1 Re: Remington customer service - 10/22/16
Originally Posted by TXRam
Originally Posted by Seven0Eight

I hope so! Recently have bought 2 700's (SS 7 Rem mag and adl 243) - both have issues, keep forgetting to call as Im usually busy at work during the hours they're open...

Whats up with your rifles? reason I ask is the chamberings. The 7RM and 243 700's are usually a very safe bet. Have been around dozens without issue minus the usual bedding/trigger tweaks.

I do avoid factory RUM's. Have had accuracy and feeding issues with a lot of them. Great cartridges but I prefer to start from scratch with them.

Never used their CS.
I have had good experience with Remington CS, I have purchased dozens of new Remington rifles and shotguns and had to send 2 back for service and they took care of the issue promptly....Good luck....Hb
Posted By: jwall Re: Remington customer service - 10/22/16
How about a back door reference ?

I've been using Rem. shotguns & rifles since 1973 - 1st 870 -

None have needed Rem warranty/ repair. My last NEW 700 I bought in 1995.

I can't speak for newER Rem products.

Jerry
© 24hourcampfire