Home
Posted By: Leonten She didn't believe me... - 01/24/17
My ex that is. I told her that she wouldn't feel her rifle recoil, or hear it, when she shot at a deer. One day she took two shots at a deer. That night I asked her about the recoil. She was surprised that she didn't feel the recoil. Then I asked if she heard the shot. "No" was her response. And that surprised her more!

BTW she missed both shots.
I'd likely dump a gal that couldn't shoot as well..
Posted By: Leonten Re: She didn't believe me... - 01/24/17
It was about a 100 yard shot. And she shot off hand. I was looking threw binoculars, so I didn't see her shoot. She had a nice stump in front of her that she could've used as a bench rest.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: She didn't believe me... - 01/25/17
Keep her. Her heart is clearly in the right place; she just needs a bit of training. Ex sex can be pretty good as well.

My own Little Dove hasn't expressed a desire to shoot anything as yet, but is a willing helper when the butchering (and eating) starts. She also likes to go along, as long as it's not too cold.
Posted By: hanco Re: She didn't believe me... - 01/26/17
Mine will shoot em, ain't doing no cleaning.
Posted By: aalf Re: She didn't believe me... - 01/26/17
Originally Posted by Leonten
I was looking, threw binoculars, so I didn't see her shoot.

Why'd you throw your binoculars?
Posted By: las Re: She didn't believe me... - 01/26/17
He gets excited.
Posted By: memtb Re: She didn't believe me... - 01/27/17
Leonten, My wife says the same thing, especially when talking to other women. Though, in 27 years of hunting, I've never seen her miss! Very few required a second shot!!!! Her rifle of choice for hunting, a .338WM since '95. She will "readily" tell you that she "does not like" bench work though! grin memtb
© 24hourcampfire