Home
Here's the deal -- no calls or PM's. Online orders only. We've taken the inventory off the floor to verify quantities. The phone guys don't have access to them and they'd be gone before I could address your PM's.

This sale is limited to inventory on hand. Some of these can still be purchased through distribution, but we can't/won't reorder at these prices. Inventory is strong on several items, but they'll go fast.

Here's the link that takes you directly to our Weekly Ad page:

https://shop.whittakerguns.com/store/weekly-ad

Tikka T3 Lite Stainless 243 WIN LH 22in 1:10 Twist (JRTB415)- $449.99
Tikka T3 Lite Stainless 270 WIN LH 22in 1:10 Twist (JRTB418)- $449.99
Tikka T3 Lite Stainless 223 REM LH 22in 1:10 Twist (JRTB412)- $449.99
Tikka T3 Hunter 260 REM LH Blued 22in 1:8 Twist (JRTA321L)- $449.99
Tikka T3 Hunter 7mm-08 LH Blued 22in 1:9.5 Twist (JRTA352L)- $449.99
Tikka T3 Forest 260 REM Blued 22in 1:8 Twist (JRTF621)- $449.99
Tikka T3 Forest 6.5x55 Blued 22in 1:8 Twist (JRTF651)- $449.99
Tikka T3 Lite Stainless 7mm-08 Real Tree Xtra Camo 22in 1:9.5 Twist (JRTX029)- $449.99
Tikka T3 Lite Adjustable 260 REM Adjustable Cheek Blued 22in 1:8 Twist (JRTE321A)- $399.99
Tikka T3 Lite Adjustable 6.5x55 Adjustable Cheek Blued 22in 1:8 Twist (JRTE351A)- $399.99
Tikka T3 Lite 308 WIN Blued 20in M14x1 Muzzle 1:11 Twist (JRTMT16)- $399.99
Tikka T3 SuperLite 260 REM Mossy Oak Stock Blued Fluted 22in 1:8 Twist (JRTX032)- $449.99
Tikka T3 SuperLite 6.5x55 Mossy Oak Stock Blued Fluted 22in 1:8 Twist (JRTX033)- $449.99
Tikka T3 SuperLite 223 REM Mossy Oak Stock Blued Fluted 22in 1:8 Twist (JRTX031)- $449.99
Tikka T3 SuperLite 308 Mossy Oak Stock Blued Fluted 22in 1:11 Twist (JRTX030)- $449.99
Smokin' deals here. I posted in the Lefty forum that those prices on T3 Stainless rifles are in the ball park range of prices for a stainless RAR.
Stainless T3 camo synthetic 7mm-08 on the way, thanks!

P
Posted By: 65BR Re: New Tikka closeout list.... - 02/02/17
Guess I was too late - details said LH on the JRTX029 ?

Noticed some had LH in the title/description, and the above did not so was confused if it was LH or RH.
Posted By: STS45 Re: New Tikka closeout list.... - 02/02/17
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Stainless T3 camo synthetic 7mm-08 on the way, thanks!

P

ME TOO! Way too good of a deal not to pass up. Can't stand the camo stock but that can be replaced.

Was too slow for a 223 though dang it.
Posted By: Mjduct Re: New Tikka closeout list.... - 02/02/17
camo .223 still available as of right now...
Posted By: Matt24 Re: New Tikka closeout list.... - 02/02/17
I'm not seeing the... Tikka T3 Hunter 7mm-08 LH Blued 22in 1:9.5 Twist (JRTA352L)- $449.99. Anyone find it? Was thinking of doing some Christmas shopping in February!
Originally Posted by Matt24
I'm not seeing the... Tikka T3 Hunter 7mm-08 LH Blued 22in 1:9.5 Twist (JRTA352L)- $449.99. Anyone find it? Was thinking of doing some Christmas shopping in February!

After I posted the list and link, we caught the mistake. There are no JRTA352L's available.
Posted By: Matt24 Re: New Tikka closeout list.... - 02/02/17
Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker
Originally Posted by Matt24

After I posted the list and link, we caught the mistake. There are no JRTA352L's available.

That's OK. Thanks for the info...I'll just buy something for me instead!
Ordered a Camo fluted 308 at a great price...and Lo & Behold the Order was accepted.

Just mebbe straightened out my Account EMail address problems that has preventd me from ordering anything from Whittakers for the last 10 years of arguing with the IT guy, now that they have a record of me buying something.

Just lost the timely access to buy what all I wanted to begin with though on this deal ...even though I am now on the Blast List too which is how I found out about this Tikka Closeout. We'll See what happens next time.
Ron
HO LEE smoke. Great prices...
Was lucky enough to grab one of the 3 wood stock lefty .260's before they sold out. Been wanting a left hand .260 for a few years now. Thanks Darrick for the heads up on here about the sale!

If only I had been quick enough to grab a right hand stainless fluted for the wife yesterday so she wouldn't be angry about me getting a new rifle and her not:)
I'm always late.

I needed a 8 twist 223 or a 243 Winchester to try.

Dink
wow. just, wow. those were awesome deals. all gone.

thank God!

I didn't need another lightweight 308, but I was sure as hell about to buy one!!!
If anybody bought one of the rifles with an adjustable stock and want to sell or trade it for the regular stock let me know. I bought the 308 with the threaded barrel for my suppressor and want to put an adjustable stock on it
Posted By: KenMi Re: New Tikka closeout list.... - 02/02/17
Originally Posted by Billy_Goat
wow. just, wow. those were awesome deals. all gone.

thank God!

I didn't need another lightweight 308, but I was sure as hell about to buy one!!!

Looks like the LH 270 and the RH 6.5 camo still come up as in stock
Posted By: ingwe Re: New Tikka closeout list.... - 02/02/17
Thank God they sold out of the 8 twist .223s...the flesh was weakening...
I just successfully ordered a 6.5x55 with camo stock.

I'm not sure I need this, but I think it is a great deal to try a Tikka T3 Lite.

donsm70
I got a 6.5x55 with the camo stock as well, and a fluted barrel, assume it is the Superlight. Not a fan of the camo stock, maybe I can find a replacement stock
Well that escalated quickly. Only 2 models left right now.
Posted By: GeoW Re: New Tikka closeout list.... - 02/02/17
Hmmm, day late..

G
I couldn't resist, I just ordered a 6.5x55 Mossy Oak fluted!
wellp, guess i need to order some 6.5x55 dies ...
Two days late. Dang.
No dice here, always miss a good deal. Dang it!
Thanks shortactionsmoker for giving us folks on the fire the first opportunity for these Tikka closeout deals. I know it was some extra work for you and it does not go unnoticed.
I'll echo that sentiment. SAS and the folks I've dealt with at Whittaker's are top notch. Plus, by posting here he gets to tap into one of the most focused market groups a retailer could ask for.

Win-win for all concerned which is never a bad thing. Besides being a good guy ol' SAS is smart like a fox. wink
Originally Posted by n8dawg6

and that's how it happens.....

there he sat, minding his own business, doing nothing to nobody....

and suddenly, a button gets pushed, a rifle gets ordered, and now he realizes he needs a new scope, rings, dies, projectiles, brass, powder, etc.

all in the name of "a good deal"!!!!

wink
Originally Posted by ingwe

Well, now I know who to tempt should I decide to sell mine. Built in market! How convenient.
Posted By: STS45 Re: New Tikka closeout list.... - 02/03/17
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

Well, now I know who to tempt should I decide to sell mine. Built in market! How convenient.

You can just go ahead and tempt me...
Originally Posted by Billy_Goat
Originally Posted by n8dawg6

and that's how it happens.....

there he sat, minding his own business, doing nothing to nobody....

and suddenly, a button gets pushed, a rifle gets ordered, and now he realizes he needs a new scope, rings, dies, projectiles, brass, powder, etc.

all in the name of "a good deal"!!!!

wink

aint the first time ... nor probably the last!
Originally Posted by STS45
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

You can just go ahead and tempt me...

Scot, not yet with the Tikka; but, maybe the RAP.
Ok, now this is gonna sound strange but after studying my reloading bench this morning and reaizing I had sold all 800 of my 308 boolits with the 300WSM 2 weeks ago, and being reminded of my always tender shoulder helping the BH paint the Laundry Room and not being able to swing a roller or paint brush at the top of the wall anymore, and the reason I was pushing to buy one of Darriks toys at a great price and time was running out was to get a softer shooter to pair with a wood stocked 7x57 or a 260 HUnter Grade...I realized I bought the wrong caliber in the Camo Fluted Super Lite 308 that would have been perfect to pair with now long gone WSM ...and should have bought the same gun in a Swede, or 7-08 or even another 260 to go with my Hunter Grade 260.

So, anybody that is also having 2nd thoughts on their purchase and settled for a Swede or any of the other calibers above that wants to trade dead up, PM me and lets talk about it.

I can make the 308 work for me, just should have not panicked and bought the 1st thing I came to in the Cart.
Duoh
Ron
Ron,

Doubt you even have it yet, so I'll give you another option:

Ship it back on your dime and I'll refund your money in full. The box has never been opened. It's not like it wouldn't sell in two seconds!

Just an option. Save your money for something you really want!
Wow, what an offer. OK that sounds good. Look for my PM.
Ron

SAS again shows why he's the man to deal with!
Very nice offer from SAS. Great guy to deal with for sure.
Thanks for the kind words guys.

I want our customers happy. I try to take care of the guys on here. I like this place. I've been on the other side too. It's not like I've never bought a gun and regretted it before I even got it home:)

Posted By: STS45 Re: New Tikka closeout list.... - 02/04/17
Anyone snag a 260 SL or 223 that they have decided they really don't want????????????

I missed it but still want one.
Originally Posted by STS45
Anyone snag a 260 SL or 223 that they have decided they really don't want????????????

I missed it but still want one.

I have a 223 SL that I don't shoot as much as I should
Sent PM to verhoositz. Will trade my Swede for his .308.

donsm70
Since I see some trading going on...

If anyone got a stainless Swede they want to trade for a mossy oak camo blued fluted Swede send me a pm.
Donsm70
Check your PM box grin
Ron
why would someone not want a swede???? crazy talk!
I was just at the Whittaker site and there is one tikka Swede left with the adjustable stock for $399, on page 3 of their weekly ad page.
Posted By: Pittu Re: New Tikka closeout list.... - 02/04/17
Still there and on the second page when I checked. Someone snag that thing.
I was tempted to pull the trigger on one of those 6.5X55's. Almost jumped in my truck yesterday and made the hour and fifteen minute drive. But, I sold my dies, brass, and bullets when I sold my last Swede, and just couldn't justify starting all over again. Very good deals though.
Posted By: Pittu Re: New Tikka closeout list.... - 02/04/17
Ah, screw it. Their sold out now smile already got the brass and the bullets, wtf
Got the last one, good snag.

So, If anyone got a left handed sst 243, I missed the opportunity to set my left handed grandson up. At the time I looked the T3 and T3X were both over $600 and I delayed.I missed seeing this post by a day.

If nobody has one, I'll opt for a T3X, I ended up using my Pre-Xmas funds to get him a slightly used LH cooper 17 Mk 4.

Thanks

Allen
© 24hourcampfire