Home
Posted By: SockPuppet 7X57 Guys - 02/24/17
Don't know how you could resist this one. Not mine and no affiliation with the seller.

Mark X on Gunbroker
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: 7X57 Guys - 02/24/17
I've heard that it's considered bad form to post an active auction.
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: 7X57 Guys - 02/24/17
Hmm, wasn't aware of that. Came across it in a search and thought it was something of a rare find. If'n it's a no-no I can take it down.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: 7X57 Guys - 02/24/17
I'm not the etiquette police and I don't care about active auctions being posted.
Posted By: Leonten Re: 7X57 Guys - 02/24/17
Wow!

Nice rifle I have always liked the full legenth stocks. I am not the etiquette police either so as far as I'm concerned keep posting those items. I have seen other people do the same thing.
Posted By: Leonten Re: 7X57 Guys - 02/24/17
I have a friend that's in the market for a rifle this would've been perfect for him. However, he has not saved up enough money yet.
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: 7X57 Guys - 02/25/17
Looks like someone snapped it up.
Posted By: nyrifleman Re: 7X57 Guys - 02/25/17
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Bull$h1t.

Many of us here appreciate a heads up on items of interest.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: 7X57 Guys - 02/25/17
Originally Posted by nyrifleman

Bull$h1t.

OK, maybe it is only considered bad form on the Savage forum. Not that I care in the least who buys what.
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: 7X57 Guys - 02/25/17

Bull$h1t.

I'm with you.

P
Posted By: brinky72 Re: 7X57 Guys - 02/25/17
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

Bull$h1t.

I'm with you.

P

+1
Posted By: nifty-two-fifty Re: 7X57 Guys - 02/25/17
I posted this a week ago in another thread:

I was in Payson, Arizona this past Monday after leaving the Tonto Basin get-together, and dropped in at Rim Country Guns, 513 S. Beeline Hwy, Payson, AZ 85541 (phone: 928-474-8000).

In the enclosed revolving case where they display their better pre-64 M-70s for sale I spotted a M-70 FWT XTR (pushfeed) in 7x57, in excellent condition. It is identical to the one I own, except a bit nicer.

I honestly didn't ask to see it, for fear that I would buy it. I don't need it and it isn't in the budget right now. Only later did I think to report the find on the 'fire in case one of you fellows is interested. The asking price on the tag was $899, which I believe is negotiable. It is not a consignment. I apologize that now I can't remember if it was scoped or not. I was involved in a conversation at the time and moved on to other things I was interested in.

Also, they had some H-4350 on the shelf, that I haven't seen in a long time. I took their only one-pound jug, but they still have an 8-lb jug on the top shelf priced at $229, if somebody wants it bad enough.

I hope that 7x57 XTR goes to a good home.
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: 7X57 Guys - 02/25/17
Thanks for the tip, Nifty. I don't need that XTR, but I'll be sure to stop in Rim Countty Guns next time I'm through Payson.
© 24hourcampfire