Home
Posted By: CrimsonTide Christensen Arms rifles? - 03/29/17
Have a friend looking at the Mesa and the Ridgeline. Told him I have no experience with them at all, but likely knew where some folks who do, might be lurking.

Can anyone give a thumbs up or down on these, based on experience?
I bought a new Ridgeline last year in .300 Win that was a great shooter and handled fantastic, fit and finish were also top notch but I didnt like the skinny little butter knife bolt handle and the threaded barrel, the rifle was not a hard kicker at all and didnt need a brake so I thought the threaded barrel sucked....I did shoot it a couple times with the brake for chits and giggles, the muzzle blast was horrific! But the recoil was comparable to shooting a .223, I guess if your a wuss you might need it but damn sure wear some hearing protection if you try it.......Good luck....Hb
Appreciate it, VaHillbilly!
Posted By: 243Win Re: Christensen Arms rifles? - 03/30/17
I bought the Ridgeline in 7 Rem in december , it has been flawless and probably the most accurate gun i have ever owned. I shot a 5" group at 1007 yards the other day.
I bought a 270 wsm in a ridgeline and it has been a POS .
It has headspacing issues and can not even be used and i have been waiting for 2 months now for it to be rebbareled and they have not even sent the new Barrel yet. I have run out of patience with this one.
Thank you for sharing your experiences, 243Win.
© 24hourcampfire