Home
Follow the crew of Fieldcraft Destination Africa on their adventure to South Africa. This isn’t your typical safari series. The Fieldcraft team explains all the prep work prior to getting on the plane; the hunts, progress of the donated meat through the local community, and the steps needed to get your hunting trophies home.

Watch the official trailer here: https://www.getzone.com/official-trailer-fieldcraft-destination-africa/
Looking forward to the episodes
Originally Posted by prm
Looking forward to the episodes

+ 2 !
This should be good.
A Barrett that looks and shoots like this would be ideal for Africa. I hope to take it there! I should try 140 A-Frames too.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by prm
A Barrett that looks and shoots like this would be ideal for Africa. I hope to take it there! I should try 140 A-Frames too.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Wow !!! That's a nice looking / shooting rifle. Who did the stock ?
Accurate Innovations made the stock using a piece of wood my grandfather had cut decades ago to make a stock. The real beauty of this, beyond looks, is that it has a CNC machined full length aluminum bedding block and pillars. It runs from the forward sling lug to the rear tang. It’s a very stable, accurate platform. The receiver isn’t shifting in this stock! The look and feel of hand checkered walnut with the stability and accuracy of a custom bedded synthetic. Walnut is not as light of course, but when paired with a light receiver/barrel like the Barrett Fieldcraft the overall weight remains very tolerable. Actually, at 7lb 6oz, in its current configuration with a rail, Vortex Rings and a Vortex 1.5-8 HD LH scope it strikes a great balance between carrying and solid shooting. It’s 7lb 15oz with the Nightforce. I could save some weight in the rings and scope if I felt it necessary. The current system is rock solid though.

https://www.aigunstocks.com/

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Should be a good series to follow.
Okay (and I looked hard) what caliber is that? 280AI?
Originally Posted by agazain

If you’re referring to my post, it’s a 6.5 Creedmoor.
That is some great accuracy out of such a light barreled rifle. And its very obvious that the shooter pulling the trigger is up to the task.
Nice shooting prm and a fine looking rifle. Your Grandfather would be very proud of you.
Thanks for the follow up on your stock. I agree with K22, your Grandfather would be proud.
I really think Barrett should consider walnut stocks as an option.
Originally Posted by prm
Originally Posted by agazain

If you’re referring to my post, it’s a 6.5 Creedmoor.

Heavy for caliber then -- beauty!!
Just a guess, but I think most are shooting 140+ in their Creeds. Some 130s of course, but the 140gn+ bullets are where it really shines.
Originally Posted by prm
[Linked Image]

prm, could you please return that dime I loaned you.

[Linked Image]
Damn, I thought I had everyone fooled! grin
PRM, that is one sweet setup! Beautiful stock and excellent craftsmanship.
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful rifle.
© 24hourcampfire