Home
What companies do the very best hydro dipping? Thinking about having a couple synthetic stocks dipped just to change the look from plain black.

Show some of the stocks you guys have had done. I'm leaning toward some type of camo. Are there any companies to stay away from?

I'm also considering the following cerakote colors for the action....the new Elite Black, Magpul OD Green, Stone Grey...

Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Show some of the stocks you guys have had done. I'm leaning toward some type of camo.

I can't offer much other than some photos. I've had one complete rifle done by Stealth Coatings up here in NW Montana and would use them again. I had a stock dipped by another company (bottom photo) and it's ok, but once I get the rifle figured out I'll probably have SC dip the stock, barreled action and scope in a pattern that I like ... maybe KUIU Verde again, maybe something else.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
That is actually a pattern I was also considering. It looks great.
Rob Roberts gunworks
[Linked Image]
Rem KS with graphite black metal and Kuiu Verde dipped stock. This was done 5 years ago. Vendor is no longer in business.

Even though the green colors are totally different from Kentucky "fescue green", when I laid it down in a hayfield while sighting in, when I came back, I saw the black several steps before I could make out the rest of the rifle.

[Linked Image]
NW Hydroprint

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Tuckahoe Hydrographics in Denton MD does a great job. He is doing one for me now. They have a website and a facebook page....Check them out, he has pics of a lot of his work.
[Linked Image]

I used utahhydrographics.com they did a great job. They use Cearakote clear coat over the film, which makes for a pretty tough finish.
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Rem KS with graphite black metal and Kuiu Verde dipped stock. This was done 5 years ago. Vendor is no longer in business.

Even though the green colors are totally different from Kentucky "fescue green", when I laid it down in a hayfield while sighting in, when I came back, I saw the black several steps before I could make out the rest of the rifle.

[Linked Image]

This one looks great as well.
Eastern Shore Outfitters, Exmore VA. I have not had one done, but the guy does an excellent job.
I had the scope and PEPR done to match the R15 in Max-1
[Linked Image]

Kings Desert Shadow
[Linked Image]

ATACS
[Linked Image]

Kryptek Typhoon
[Linked Image]
Lots of pattern choices at Michigan Customs LLC.
Love that Typhoon pattern.
Check out Tarjac.
These guys are in the KC MO area and their stuff looks top notch. I live in the area and plan on giving them a try. Priced reasonable as well. I like the Flectarns, GAP and Nightstalker patterns. Good luck.

Custom Gun Coatings
Originally Posted by Rossimp
These guys are in the KC MO area and their stuff looks top notch. I live in the area and plan on giving them a try. Priced reasonable as well. I like the Flectarns, GAP and Nightstalker patterns. Good luck.

Custom Gun Coatings

I may look them up. Have a barrel that needs done in MOBU.
Yeah we’ve got some great companies in the area like Manners Gunstocks and GA Precision Rifles.
I like the color pattern on the 2nd from the top with the big can on the barrel.
Tag
© 24hourcampfire