Home
Posted By: ranger1 Another MT coyote - 11/26/07
Picked up a big male last Wed. evening - this one really showed the value of a decoy. He started to circle downwind at about 500 yards until he saw the wounded woodpecker flapping away on a fence behind us. Came right in upon seeing the decoy.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: biglmbass Re: Another MT coyote - 11/26/07
Nice. LVSF in 22-250?
Posted By: ranger1 Re: Another MT coyote - 11/26/07
That's my younger brother and calling partner - rifle is chambered in .204 Ruger.
Posted By: RiverOtter Re: Another MT coyote - 11/26/07
Can you post a pic of the decoy? I want to do some more calling this winter and would like ideas.

Had to be carefull with the wording of my request, pic and pecker somehow did not go well together. blush grin grin

RO

Posted By: Mark R Dobrenski Re: Another MT coyote - 11/26/07
Ranger-how do you guyz like the 204? Used it on any lopes yet?

Is there any bullet out there for a 20 that would be hard enough to use on lopes with rib shots?

Thx

Dober

also do you have any pics of the deke?
Posted By: ranger1 Re: Another MT coyote - 11/27/07
Just took the pics off of their website - great decoys and seem pretty well made. We use all three of these depending on the location/ground cover/etc. Woodpecker is great anytime we set up along a fence or near a tree, plastic bunny gets the nod in grazed down areas and the furry bunny is the one when grass is tall and there's nothing to attach the woodpecker to. Here's the website Edge by Expedite

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Posted By: ranger1 Re: Another MT coyote - 11/27/07
Couldn't say on the .204 - he just picked it up and hasn't shot anything but factory Hornady ammo through it.
Posted By: 2crow Re: Another MT coyote - 11/27/07
Good looking dog ranger!
Posted By: Yote_Dog Re: Another MT coyote - 12/02/07
Nice Song Dog cool
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Another MT coyote - 12/12/07

Good Dog-----Dead Dog grin
© 24hourcampfire