Home
Posted By: Critr Gitr bobcats and lions - 10/19/00
Anybody spend much time calling specifically for cats? What kind of success do you have, other than the occasional cat which comes in when you coyote hunt? And where do you hunt (state, type terrain, cover, etc.)?
Posted By: jfp1942 Re: bobcats and lions - 11/02/00
Have called in a fair number of mt lion and a goodly number of bobcats. Hunt the same state you do - AZ. Call mostly in area 1 & 27 plus the SE corner of the state, several of the mountain ranges, Mustangs, Mule, Huachuca, Whetstone, etc. Believe there are more cats in the state than people think. Also believe that anybody who has called in coyotes have probably called in cats, they just didn't see them or they left to soon.
Posted By: Critr Gitr Re: bobcats and lions - 12/11/00
jfp1942, I hunted javelina a couple of times years ago in Blue River Canyon. Do you find more lions in that type country, or up in the high mountain areas?? [Linked Image]<BR>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR><I><B>Critr</B></I><BR> <A HREF="http://www.SaguaroSafaris.com" TARGET=_blank>www.SaguaroSafaris.com</A>
© 24hourcampfire