Home
I went bow hunting this morning had three does come by , but no shot. I got out of the stand around 1030 and fixed some breakfast at the Deer Cabin. Around 1400 i decided to hit the woods and try to call in a yote. I had forgot my FoxPro Fury and used my old FoxPro that i had given to my hunting buddy. I called about 5 min and here he came, one shot and he was down. First Setup this fall. The call he came to on the run, was the Pup-in-Distress #2. CZ 204 LH , Sierra 39 gr BK, Hod 4895 .

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Nice.

Travis
Awesome. I just picked up the rifle a few weeks ago and love it. Just waiting on my 35gr Bergers to come in so I can give them a try.

I tried the 35 gr Bergers but they didn't group quite as well as the Sierra 39 gr BK. I killed the first coyote i called in while using them . It dropped in it tracks. Here it is the photo .

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Keep after them sorry bastards Bea, the deer, quail, and turkey will thank you.

Gunner
We don't have any quail and haven't for a while
deer fawn eater DOWN! nice. keep at it. thin them coyotes out!
Good job, whack'n those coyotes.
Great rifle and nice shooting!
Good choice of rifle. I shoot the same thing only a RH version. The 35 gr. Bergers are my first choice for coyotes.

Guy
Hey guys what powder you are using with the 35gr Bergers? I had pretty good results with the 32gr vmax and Reloader10 but i've been hearing a lot of good stuff about Benchmark for 204.

Casey
Casey, have been using Hodgdon's BL-C(2) with the 35 gr Bergers from my CZ varminter.

3900 fps and 1/2 MOA. Am pleased. Good p-dog and rockchuck load, but not as violent as the plastic tipped bullets in my experience.
© 24hourcampfire