Home
I don't hunt Coyotes much anymore, but I couldn't take one more second of bickering and bawling about gun controll so I took advantage of the break in the weather and headed across the river for a couple hrs.
[Linked Image]

After skinning the fat stinky bitch, I was easily reminded why I don't chase em anymore. LOL
Furs prime as can be though so it should be at least a fifty in my pocket.
Oh yea,,,, the rifle's a 700 Classic in 17Rem.
Tough way to spend the day

Nice pic
What's on the schedule for tomorrow? The bawlin' and bitcherin' will still be going on.....
Originally Posted by huntsman22
What's on the schedule for tomorrow? The bawlin' and bitcherin' will still be going on.....

LOL
Acording to the information I've recieved, we'll all be toast tomorrow so I haven't made any plans.
Yeah, I'm procrastinating on a multi-rifle-scope swap tonight. It just don't seem to be worth the trouble, if I ain't gonna be around to enjoy it.....
Yep,,, not much point in it.
Me,,, I'm drinkin all my beer. Hate to see it go to waste.
Look at the bright side...I dont have to pay bills this month! laugh
You had a great idea on how to spend the day. Good job ---- I'd rather take a whippin' than skin another Coyote. My Nephew skins 'em, now! grin
Didn't take a walk, but had to take my 7 mth old golden to be spayed yesterday..on the way to the vets I spotted a big old coyote putting the stalk on some antelope..before he realized I was around, I had the .243 on him and put a 65 grain Vmax through the old dog..one less antelope killer..BUT I can't bring myself to dislike the old coyote..he gives me more huntin than all the other Wy. game combined..
I hear ya WCH,,, just a Coyote going about the buisness of being a Coyote.
That's why, (out of respect) I at least try to harvest the fur, but at the same time I don't look down on those that don't. (That battle's been fought many many times on the interweb, and the winner's still undeceided, eah?) Glad you got the oppertunity to excercise your right to bear arms though. Well done.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
I don't hunt Coyotes much anymore, but I couldn't take one more second of bickering and bawling about gun controll so I took advantage of the break in the weather and headed across the river for a couple hrs.
[Linked Image]

Seems to me that you did a fine job controlling that gun.
From what I hear, coyote pelts are bringing a good price this fall..I didn't pick up this guy, because I had no where to keep him til Kate's operation and recovery were complete..did try to hide him from the varmits, but wasn't successful..my local fur buyer isn't bothering with them this year due to the fact that his skinners(sons) have left home and he doesn't have time to do that plus run his taxidermy shop. ..Coyotes are wonderful..I spend more time hunting them than any other single game..Deer have a special place on my list as do birds, but the coyote gives me more days of hunting than my other game..
© 24hourcampfire