Home
All I get is this....WTH?

Forbidden, you do not have permission to access the requested file on this server
I just sent you one. Does it not show the little flasher, either?
I think he's talking about Predator Masters. I can't get on there either, it won't load for some reason.
Oh. Me and aalf sent some pm's back and forth this morning on here, so that's what I thought he meant. As to PM, I haven't been able to go there since they banned my azz....
laugh
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Oh. Me and aalf sent some pm's back and forth this morning on here, so that's what I thought he meant. As to PM, I haven't been able to go there since they banned my azz....

Sorry guys, you're right, I was talkin' about Predator Masters.

Don, I guess they didn't care to hear your opinion on matters that matter..... grin

I'm still blocked.
Don't waist your time with Predator masters.
Just checked,,,, I'm "Forbidden".

Or maybe they found out I know Don and banned me too;)

Ya never know with that bunch of posers that navigate that ship.
sounds like you guys are a buncha 'forbidden fruits'......
I am banned there too...

They are doing you a favor, clear your browser and delete them from your favorites list.
What'd you do to get the ax?
Pardon the interruption Don, Fieldgrade are you Repete? If so I've been shooting you PMs on PM about adjusting a 527 trigger. This makes cense, I can't get on either and I watch my manners.
'Manners' was my undoing. Whatever you do, don't call a spade, a spade....even 'politely'.....
Sooooo�if I tried to sign up and told them I know you, they would forbid me?

Sounds like fun! laugh
Yea,,, that's me.
PM me over here but don't expect to much. I've only done a few of em.
PM is back up...for those of us not banned yet. grin
Does that mean I'm unforbidden?
I posted on another board (huntmasters) something about the fat toad, don't really remember what.
That'll do it. He's sensitive thatta way.....

Old turtle told me I was on super-duper double-secret probation, and a mandatory 30 day suspension for an 'abrasive and caustic' posting style. I think I surprised him, when I told him to just go ahead and make it a permanent ban. The conversation musta went up the chain of command to the all-powerful froggish fugger, because it took them 3 days to honor my wishes......And after alla that, they didn't even delete my stuff....

The whining do-nothings(as stick would say) cried their eyes out to the mods, because that mean ol' cowboy rubbed their noses in their own bullchit. The PM's and threatening texts were hilarious, and the threat of a surprise ass-kicking from one idiot put me to packing my 45 around. There was a surprise of my own waiting, but he never showed up at the ranch.....
Your work was too good to delete. I believe you work undercover for RUGER.
I actually asked them to delete my account years ago when they banned Cal Taylor, Rich Higgins and a few more. All they did was lock me out.

I told them since they wasn't gonna delete me from their inflated numbers then they might as well unlock my account. It was when the Cajun was workng on a takeover. The humor was too much to pass up and threads were being deleted right and left. Those were the days.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Yea,,, that's me.
PM me over here but don't expect to much. I've only done a few of em.

Man I miss the avatar of your dog LOL
Originally Posted by Ghostman
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Yea,,, that's me.

Man I miss the avatar of your dog LOL

That wasn't actually my dog but for old times sake,,,,,,

[Linked Image]
Yeah old turtle is a piece of work. I used to go on their just to stir the pot and fire him up.
Not to forget the classifieds Nazi reb 8600, that hates me...
I'm always getting posts deleted....
Bunch whiny pu$$ys over there,
Apparently that dicklick Reb8600 doesn't like it when you tell him to go [bleep] himself.

I'm getting the dreaded, "Your account has been locked or banned" message. The [bleep] over at PM are actually gayer than the [bleep] at Gaybeard.com.
Originally Posted by huntsman22

Funny, they banned be to!
Glad I'm not the only one who thought they were puzzies. Bad thing is I actually enjoyed that site.
© 24hourcampfire