Home
Posted By: shoptom Varmint Hunter Magazines - 03/06/15
I have an incomplete collection including April '92(pre No. 1), No. 1, No. 3 thru14, several more up to No.89. 56 total issues. Ex cond- some in plastic still.
Where should I post and how much?
Many thanks,
Tom
I would guess Classifieds.. As for price, I have no clue.. I have a bunch of the old ones and some of the newer issues.. Like everything they ruined it when the change over to professional writers...
Posted By: shoptom Re: Varmint Hunter Magazines - 03/15/15
Offers?
Posted By: bea175 Re: Varmint Hunter Magazines - 03/15/15
I have them all , Number 1 to present
Posted By: safariman Re: Varmint Hunter Magazines - 03/16/15
Originally Posted by shoptom
Offers?

I told my wifey about these, said casually "I could really see myself with those!" Her VERY quick reply was "No you can't" cry

I have a bit of a guns and hunting magazine addiction..... crazy

Good luck with these, Varmint hunter has always been one of my favorites.
Posted By: shoptom Re: Varmint Hunter Magazines - 03/16/15
Thanks- these are good reading. Always heard how valuable they are,believed it until I tried to sell these! I'm down to $250 shipped and no takers.
Thanks for the good comments,anyway.
Tom
I bought 4 years worth awhile back for 45.00 shipped. Read, then re-read them then turned around and sold them for what I got them for; even used the original box they came in. So about 4 bucks a copy each.
Have you tried Saubier.com?

Allot of the old crowd that would appreciate them are gone but it's worth a try.

Luck
Posted By: bea175 Re: Varmint Hunter Magazines - 03/25/15
Originally Posted by shoptom
Thanks- these are good reading. Always heard how valuable they are,believed it until I tried to sell these! I'm down to $250 shipped and no takers.
Thanks for the good comments,anyway.
Tom

if you want the best price, then post them in the classified section in the Varmint Hunter Magazine itself .
© 24hourcampfire