Home
Posted By: LostHighway Slogan Rifle Slings - 04/25/15
Best Rifle sling I have tried is Slogan. For functionally I have not seen a better product. Not the fanciest lots of slings out there that look far better. But most useful I have used. One thing it does it stays on my shoulder without slipping better than any I have tried. If you do a lot of walking with a rifle on your shoulder give this a look. Made of rubber. Since it's a double strap sling you can strap on your back like a backpack when going over rough obstacles. The link has a video that shows the benefits of this sling very well.
http://www.sloganoutdoors.com/products.html
Posted By: Edod Re: Slogan Rifle Slings - 04/27/15
I have used Slogan Slings on my rifles for years. I have been very pleased with them.
Posted By: VernAK Re: Slogan Rifle Slings - 04/29/15
I recently got one to put on a Kimber 338 Fed and it stays put on my shoulder even while carrying pails of bait with my hands.....the stretch seems to make a comfortable hasty sling for shooting also.
Posted By: R_H_Clark Re: Slogan Rifle Slings - 05/08/15
I use one on my Kimber. I really like it. It stays on the shoulder. I only use the split feature when dragging a deer, but then it sure is useful.
Posted By: VernAK Re: Slogan Rifle Slings - 05/21/15
I'm trying one and so far, I like it!

The sliding loop is a shoulder gouger and will be cut off mine.
Posted By: g5m Re: Slogan Rifle Slings - 06/17/15
Thanks for the info.
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Slogan Rifle Slings - 06/28/15
Originally Posted by VernAK
I'm trying one and so far, I like it!

The sliding loop is a shoulder gouger and will be cut off mine.

Speaking of a "gouger", is there any hardware on the sling that can mar a rifle stock? I'm almost convinced to try one, but want to make sure that it won't attack the walnut stock of my 'almost pristine' 1978 M77.
© 24hourcampfire