Home
Was going to order a case but graf and sons is out of stock. Powder valley has been out for awhile now.
They got real tough to find around here. Past 2 years were bad... was able to find them OK enough this winter at about triple price.

I figured at least the hoarders and resellers would leave them alone, but I guess not..
I got out here in Aug, in Sep LGS I hit for the first time had thousands of CCI #11's and 11 Mags. I already had about 2k. Asked if they had a limit on perc caps, nope. Bought 300 since I figured they may not last. Havent looked lately to see if they still have some.

Another shop that specializes in cowboy action stuff and black powder also had a good supply of CCI's on hand. Havent been there in awhile either.

Dont give up hope, the stuff is out there.
My main LGS has them at about double what I used to pay. I have 500 or so, probably enough unless I go on a binge. 209s are cheaper. Who'd a thunk it?
I was getting low on #11's recently- I wanted to do a round of sporting clays with my 12ga. SxS, and could only scrounge up about half as many as I needed. After sifting through the lint behind the sofa cushions and crawling around on the floor with a flashlight, I gave up and of course the LGS didn't have any. Lo and behold a couple days later when I was looking for something else I stumbled onto a sleeve of RWS #11's I must have bought 20 years ago and promptly forgot about. Nothing like the sight of a 62 year old guy doing the happy dance...
Makes me think if you found half of what you needed, could you just use 1 side of your SxS?
Cabelas has them, but they're expensive.
Went in said store again yesterday. CCI #10's and #11's. Now they are in blister packs and hung up by the muzzleloader stuff. Didnt look at the price.
© 24hourcampfire