Home
Anyone use the one piece base and bottom ring set on the TC Impact? The top rings of course come with this base and bottom rings.

Looking for the item number for the this setup. Am going to mount a 40 mm 1 inch scope. I was told Weaver and DNZ both manufacture this product.
I just bought a standard base as I have rings.What I am worried about is how close those base holes are together.I have not mounted a scope on mine yet.

I have a Marlin 44 mag ,Model 94 that had about the same hole pattern. I had to put a shorter scope on it as a standard length one of 10 inches or so wasn't supported well enough in my opinion.
If you get a set up. Let me know how it worked out.What scope are you thinking about putting onit
The Impact uses the same mount as the Encore & Omega. DNZ and Talley both make 1 pc ring/base units to fit.
saddlesore, looking to use the Cabelas Powderhorn scope with the four holdpoints. It is 3x9x40mm. Want to know what height integral set up I need.

I am helpinga hunting bud get set-up with BH209 and the right bullet for his application.

tmitch, will look at the talleys as well, thanks for the tips guys!
DNZ lists their low height as being 1" high to center-line, meaning you can go up to a max 2" diameter objective. Talley lists their low as .565" base height, so adding 1/2 the 1" tube diameter, it would be 1.065" to center-line allowing up to a 2.13" max objective diameter.
Cabelas list their current 3-9x40mm muzzleloading scope as having a 1.85" objective bell diameter so you are good to go with either mount in low height.
tmitch, Many Thanks!
I have the DNZ on my Impact with a Leupold VX2 2x7 and it's a deer killing machine.
© 24hourcampfire