Home
Posted By: Snowwolfe Arctic Oven tent for sale - 12/08/07
Forgive me for not posting this in the classifieds as most non Alaskans would not be interested in it.
I have a 10x10 AO tent for sale. I owned the tent for about 6 years and used it five times. No rips or tears or repairs anywhere. Tent also has two extra gear pockets sewn in ($50) and three addtional wind tie downs ($45). It also has the vestibule ($200). To purchase this tent new it would cost $1,590. I am selling mine for $1,100 and the price is firm. This is the greatest cold weather hunting tent I have ever used. I am only selling it to purchase the larger Arktika. I live in Eagle River. You can read more about the tent here:
http://www.alaskatent.com/products/tents/arctic_oven_prices.htm
Damn man....thats a good deal. Those tents are simply amazing.

Very tempting....
Great tent...
There must be a little extry in the rifle fund, eh? smile
Might be the perfect christmas gift to give each other! wink
Fair disclosure: I get 5% if you fellers buy it. Right snowwolfe?
We've an inside connection...no need to buy used, though otherwise I'd think this a good buy.

Alas, no real use for one anymore where we live, or I'd lament the loss of the one I burned up while drunk once.

They rock...
There was a tag in ours that said 'This is not a motorhome'...or something to that effect.

Comfortable enough to be, though...
Originally Posted by Brother Dave
We've an inside connection...no need to buy used, though otherwise I'd think this a good buy.

Alas, no real use for one anymore where we live, or I'd lament the loss of the one I burned up while drunk once.

They rock...

Could you tell me more about your "inside connection"? Only reason I am selling this is to offset the price of the new one ($1,900).
Please send me a pm if you know how I can buy one and save some cash! We need the bigger tent because three of us are heading to the Koyukuk for moose and son I always take way to much gear on our Kodiak Blacktail hunts.
Tag should said "it ain't made of Nomex!"
Wasn't one of my finer moments...grin...
Snowwolfe, can't help you there, sorry to say...
Wasn't one of my finer moments...grin...

Did you at least roll video? Heh!
Tent is SPF's.
Thank you
yep great tent at a great price, got one hanging from the garage ceiling........well if Dave ain't burnt it up I do!
Snowwolfe, can't help you there, sorry to say...

Does anyone think this was a ploy of mine, to convince Snowwolfe that I really wanted to help him buy a new AO on the cheap?
© 24hourcampfire