Home
Posted By: arctic338 NRA/Baggage - 05/21/13
Any of you guys get a post card from the NRA singing Baggage's praises because he voted against gun control?? SOB only did it because he knew it wouldn't pass. Hope somebody runs and beats that friggin weasel. And if the NRA ever sends me something like that again they can go p up a tree. Idiots.
Posted By: Bear_in_Fairbanks Re: NRA/Baggage - 05/21/13
I got something from them but didn't look at it. I'm with you on this one 100%, however, I think your term of "weasel" is insulting to weasels.
As a side note, I'd like to remind you that the N.R.A. only looks at a politician's stand on gun control and related issues. The fact that Baggage voted the lib line right down the middle from the start has no bearing on the N.R.A.'s position.
In the future, we might want to send comments to the N.R.A. on this policy but their main thrust should be kept in mind.
I sure hope Miller doesn't get the nomination. If so. I'm gonna write in Mickey Mouse.
Bear in Fairbanks
Posted By: ironbender Re: NRA/Baggage - 05/22/13
Baggy got an "A" rating from the NRA when during his first senate campaign. it was based on the lies he put on the questionnaire.

I despise that little weasel. smile
Posted By: watch4bear Re: NRA/Baggage - 05/22/13
He still has his baby teeth. grin
Posted By: VernAK Re: NRA/Baggage - 05/22/13
Use that weasel for all he's worth!
Keep riding him on the issues but support and elect any viable candidate that may appear. Treadwell may be that candidate.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: NRA/Baggage - 05/22/13
If Joe Miller throws his hat in the ring, Baggage gets another 6 years. And i'm with BIF, if he does run, i'm writing in my own candidate.
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: NRA/Baggage - 05/22/13
I would take a very replacable Miller over giving six more years to Marky boy to figure out how to buy a lifetime ticket to the seat...
So you think if Joe runs that Baggage will lose? After his watching his previous campaign implode, there's no way in hell he can win.
Baggage will lose if the people who want him out, make that happen. Write-in votes will not help make that wish come true.
It's not that simple Mike and you know it.
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: NRA/Baggage - 05/22/13
Miller may be replaceable, but he will surely alienate support for the right side of the ticket. You can't win general elections without moderate support. So, Miller might be replaced, after six, but I would bet the support for a replacement would swing toward the "other" side. I agree with getting Marky out, but let's get someone stable in there instead of that crazy loon.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
It's not that simple Mike and you know it.

May not be that simple, but it IS as simple as voting against Begich, whomever the candidate. We do want the best, most electable candidate running though. After Miller's last fiasco, I'll bet a Pepsi he's not the candidate.
i'm writing in my own candidate.

murcowskee grin
Originally Posted by watch4bear
i'm writing in my own candidate.

murcowskee grin

Is that an acceptable spelling?

I thought it was spelled Mercowsky?

BTW, I despise that woman. wink
I despise that woman.

today is her birthday; did you send her picture of a rino for her b-day? grin I did.
TFF!
Posted By: las Re: NRA/Baggage - 05/29/13
Originally Posted by ironbender
TFF!

True, but the lad needs a life... smile
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: NRA/Baggage - 05/29/13
If Joe Miller throws his hat in the ring, Baggage gets another 6 years. And i'm with BIF, if he does run, i'm writing in my own candidate.

And he's in. I surely hope we can convince him once-and-for-all that we don't want him here. Lets toss him in the primary.
Posted By: ironbender Re: NRA/Baggage - 06/03/13
The primary will cull ol' Joe.
Posted By: northwestalaska Re: NRA/Baggage - 06/04/13

Do you really think Miller has any credibility left? Miller has a lot of excess baggage that he cannot walk away from anytime soon.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: NRA/Baggage - 06/04/13
Did you even read my post or is your reading comprehension that bad? I'm betting on the latter.
© 24hourcampfire