Home
http://www.adn.com/article/20140920/homer-woman-more-8-months-pregnant-bags-moose
hey she's eating for two, she needed a moose
Heard the hubby told her she shouldn't go and that was all the motivation needed.
Moose ought to know better than to mess with a woman at eight months!
She sure looks happy -- and that young moose will be good eating so I can understand why!

Good for her!

[Linked Image]

John

Kick-ass AK gals.
i dunno, there is something about those kick azz AK gals when I see one running into a store in extra tuffs too, thats just way to cute for some reason.

Heck of a story. Good timing/luck/shooting on her part.

Jeff
Originally Posted by rost495
i dunno, there is something about those kick azz AK gals when I see one running into a store in extra tuffs and Carhartts too, thats just way to cute for some reason.

Heck of a story. Good timing/luck/shooting on her part.

Jeff

smile
Originally Posted by OregonCoot
Moose ought to know better than to mess with a woman at eight months!

Ain't that the truth, good on her! I bet her husband will take a lot of ribbing when he gets home.
Ribbing, back strapping, tender loining....

smile
chit, carharts... I forgot that one.

Your folks at ANC laughed, I screened through TSA and the guy laughs, yeah, I"m supposed to pat you down, but its always these carhartts rivets... get outta here... LOL

But yeah, carhartts and extra tuffs..sexiness of the north. And them damn toques with the dangly balls that my wife refuses to wear...
She's a cutie, she can shoot, and she bought dinner. smile What's not to like???? smile
And she shot it with a 270 cause her husband had borrowed her 30-06. An awesome gal.
And she even shot in where the atv can get to it. Her husband is one lucky man!!
Hard to imagine doing that at 8 mo.Very cool indeed
That size moose is probably the best table fare.
Alaska girls rock!
© 24hourcampfire