Home
I stumbled on this company that will haul your game frozen from Alaska to lower 48, antlers meat various location in lower 48

http://www.alaskameatexpress.com/
Many of my clients use this service as well with good results. He trucks to the upper midwest so you may need to drive a bit to reach him.
Sounds like they're going to be running 2 trucks next year. If you're planning on hunting moose next year and coming up from the lower 48, you should make your plans now because Mike fills his truck up pretty quickly.
He posts on here.

Great service to have available.
peterbuilt379 on here, has done something like this.
Originally Posted by atvalaska
peterbuilt379 on here, has done something like this.

I looked for his username on here and couldn't find it but yes, he is the one that first started offering the meat haul service. It has grown to a point where he now has to turn people down because he doesn't have the room.

I think that is 379 Peterbilt
Strange, I tried that username and it didn't come up with anything for me. But yeah, that's him.
I just entered "peter" as that is part of the username and did not have to be exact. If the spelling is wrong or not have the space, it won't show up. wink

Google-fu my brother!
Howdy gents, thanks for the plug. I see some familiar names here, I know I've done a classifieds deal with you John years ago (at O.D.D), talked with Joel on the phone a time or two. 2legit Randy actually was in my trailer a few years ago in Fairbanks. Charlie makes the run now, and the website with be updated in the near future with schedule, dates, pics, etc.

Mike
© 24hourcampfire