Home
Posted By: winchester Base layer clothing - 10/28/14
I was wondering if anybody has used the Coldpruf line? Saw some at Sportsmans but seemed half the price of Redram (icebreaker) or Under Armour. I've got both of these but was hoping someone had some input on the Coldpruf line.

Thanks Doug
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: Base layer clothing - 10/28/14
I usually get my insulating layers from Sierra Trading Post. They send out the extra 20-30% coupons so frequently you can almost always get 50-60%.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Base layer clothing - 10/28/14
I actually like the Paradox stuff available through Costco, I wear it sledding in the winter and for late fall hunts.
Posted By: winchester Re: Base layer clothing - 10/29/14
Thanks guys!! I was just wondering about them. Keep forgetting about Sierra Trading Post even though I've been to their store in Cheyenne.

Thanks again
Posted By: ironbender Re: Base layer clothing - 10/29/14
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
I actually like the Paradox stuff available through Costco, I wear it sledding in the winter and for late fall hunts.

The tops are OK, but the bottoms have no flap. I don't understand that.
Posted By: MNDan Re: Base layer clothing - 10/29/14
Not sure why, but I just ordered a Minus33 mock turtleneck from Amazon with Amazon Prime, and it took the price down to $48 (Fall Savings Discount) for what should be a very nice top. I have the regular turtleneck and it is super comfy, so hoping for the same from this one (but with a less-goofy neck):

http://www.amazon.com/Minus33-Merino-Wool-Rogers-Midweight/dp/B00FLRKHTG
© 24hourcampfire