Home
just trying to help ,everyone pitch in!! [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Hope he doesn't forget to sign up for Obamacare.........bastard is no longer exempt.

He also don't know when to quit.

Sen. Mark Begich, a Democrat, trails his GOP challenger by 8,149 votes. All precincts are reporting, but 13,804 absentee ballots have not been counted. The number of questioned ballots will remain unknown until Thursday, according to the Division of Elections.

After 16 hours of radio silence from the Begich campaign, around noon Wednesday the incumbent turned to Facebook with an update:

KTUU
FMark.
Did the bastid finally concede?
Not yet. A lot of absentee, early, and question ballots yet.

Not enough to cover the current gap Malarkey faces IMO.
It's inevitable but he won't admit it, typical loser Democrat.
Originally Posted by ironbender
FMark�

I got it registered in your name 'cause I know that's a popular sentiment that might otherwise get hi-jacked. wink
FMark.
I like that I told marky last summer.....that I want to work for u ..... TO get u out of office!!!!...I can hardly wait to send my condolence card !! I'll even include a copy of the newspaper classified section...
lisa better get a grip to ..marky was running ads saying they were like 80% > on senate votes.... that's a no no at my house ..spanking times a cumming !!
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
FMark�

I got it registered in your name 'cause I know that's a popular sentiment that might otherwise get hi-jacked. wink

Gee, thanks Mr. Klik!

I encourage everyone to use that as frequently as they like.
Originally Posted by atvalaska
FMark.
I like that I told marky last summer.....that I want to work for u ..... TO get u out of office!!!!...I can hardly wait to send my condolence card !! I'll even include a copy of the newspaper classified section...

I have my own plans for the worm when the results get certified.
Originally Posted by atvalaska
lisa better get a grip to ..marky was running ads saying they were like 80% > on senate votes.... that's a no no at my house ..spanking times a cumming !!

Conservative review gives the Princess a 24% rating. Sounds about right for the freaking RINO
Sounds high.
Don't worry, she'll be gone next. I've already seen the Dembs scheming to replace her with ol' Hayseed (Bag-o-vetch). smile
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Don't worry, she'll be gone next. I've already seen the Dembs scheming to replace her with ol' Hayseed (Bag-o-vetch). smile

Maybe she'll run as an independent with a liberal sidekick grin
Funny stuff, bear.

Oh, look! Here come atv! smile
I've said before in one of my "firm, yet rude" moments smile .......

I'll buy the ticket for Mark to go fly and visit his daddy.
He looks to be getting some free time here shortly; perhaps he'll use it to go look?
In all honesty, as long as he's gone, I doubt he'll get but microseconds of my though. wink

I'll have moved on to PR.

Princess Removal.
Ain't shedding nary a tear over Begich losing, and agreed on Leeeesa needing a swift kick to her bony ass....

..But I'll wager she's nigh untouchable next election...

Sadly, the one good chance to remove her is probably gone...
Nope. The tide is rising!
...And like all tides, it eventually recedes.

The Republicans will pump a ton of cash into her campaign, bet on it.
Without a doubt princess removal will be tougher. Marks still not gone. How long does it take??? Marky may run for her position, which means she needs to be replaced in the primary. That'll be an up hill job with someone who has serious name recognition. I can't think of any one right now. I hope somebody here can.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Without a doubt princess removal will be tougher. Marks still not gone. How long does it take??? Marky may run for her position, which means she needs to be replaced in the primary. That'll be an up hill job with someone who has serious name recognition. I can't think of any one right now. I hope somebody here can.

We may not know Wonder Boy's fate until after Thanksgiving. With all the counts and recounts, who knows, he may follow the usual democrap play and file a lawsuit.
That beady-eyed weasel, boy-wunder won't quit running for office until his plane crashes. Mark my words on it!
Hope AK life gets better for all with him gone!
© 24hourcampfire