Home
Posted By: watch4bear Walker's new chief of staff - 12/01/14
Bill Walker's new chief of staff Jim Whitaker endorsed President Obama in 2008

http://www.c-span.org/video/?280557-1/2008-democratic-convention-day-2
Posted By: 79S Re: Walker's new chief of staff - 12/01/14
But but he's a independent it's what alaska needed Parnell was a crook blah blah blah why do I see a recall in the future for Alaska...
I'm going to miss Parnell and I think most of Alaska will be saying the same thing in a few months. [bleep] Bill Walker.
Whitaker also did a pro-Malarkey ad.
Thanks once again to all the low-information voters...
The gift that keeps on giving...
Jim Whitaker was FBKS borough mayor, not impressed with him then,

not impressed with Walker's choice.

so far BW, not good
Posted By: VernAK Re: Walker's new chief of staff - 12/02/14
I'm sure not comfortable with how this is shaking out. Like the Federal Government, we are in bad need of leadership as these oil prices drop.

I've often wondered if we had no PFD, would our population decline?
Posted By: sayak Re: Walker's new chief of staff - 12/02/14
Everything about Walker gives me the creeps. Especially his gung-ho attitude about medicaid and his choice of really questionable staff (starting with Mallot). The man is nothing more than a liberal who masqueraded as a quasi conservative. He is a weezle. We are screwed.
damm... its time for me to post/walk the plank [Linked Image] Whitaker is a republican/rhino from hel! (but his daughter is hotx10) smile ..... upon hearing this news (weeks ago) I wrote a note,asking for my vote back(just cause I despise him /from long ago), the Obama thing was from 6 years ago ...... gald to see some folks a paying attention/Late ... ...the rash of chit Jim had gotten from me/ my ilk at the time and now, had him never calling in on the radio and face to face he would circle around the stares smile > WE can hold these folks accountable just like marke mark.......even in the speech as .gov today walker put the fbks fuel crisis in the speech! (to late for me as I ran to the land of no gov ) ! Whitaker is a azzhole imo ...... welcome to - my new web site -just for the "fire" ...spankatvtime.com
Originally Posted by atvalaska
damm... its time for me to post/walk the plank [Linked Image] Whitaker is a republican/rhino from hel! (but his daughter is hotx10) smile ..... upon hearing this news (weeks ago) I wrote a note,asking for my vote back(just cause I despise him /from long ago), the Obama thing was from 6 years ago ...... gald to see some folks a paying attention/Late ... ...the rash of chit Jim had gotten from me/ my ilk at the time and now, had him never calling in on the radio and face to face he would circle around the stares smile > WE can hold these folks accountable just like marke mark.......even in the speech as .gov today walker put the fbks fuel crisis in the speech! (to late for me as I ran to the land of no gov ) ! Whitaker is a azzhole imo ...... welcome to - my new web site -just for the "fire" ...spankatvtime.com

Takes stones to admit you screwed up... I'll try to refrain from calling you bad names for your voting record in the future... wink
Originally Posted by ironbender
Whitaker also did a pro-Malarkey ad.

As did Sam Cotten, the new (acting) Commish of F&G.
get ready for state income tax proposals kids

I can read a little sign.

I have a spy on the slope ...his guess is 65% are from outside ...and fly with their monies ...rite outside..and so does my spy frown
So the envy of oil companies and oil field workers is so great, you'd be up for an income tax just so you can get your hands on some of the income of those slope workers who live out of state?
Just everybody trying to figure out how to make everyone but themselves pay...
nope u get all your income tax back ,if u receive a dividend. wa la ....no more outsiders,guides and Seattle fishermen -summer tourist jobs, park service sob's included = no more taking the money and running away to spend it on toys outside ! That boat,4 wheeler, an snowgo money would stay rite here and turn over in the state ... a big win for the sourdough ...not so much to the snowbird.
Like I said, just trying to make everyone else pay...

We have billions in the PF... Kicking the Income Tax Phoenix out of its ashes will only create a gov agency that will cost way too much and produce exactly nothing.
Wow, scary stuff. Too bad my Parnell vote was wasted.
I don't want any ones money that's what voting gets ya ! here's how it should work>>>> Groups of like mined people get together and build it (a swimming pool) for their use , u don't join/build, u don't use... .... u could use if u pay a fee. Here comes the voting way>>>> Now the other group gets all worked up/ gets its way to put up a "vote" for said pool, 30% turn out for "we need a pool club" ...it passes...... 100% pay for it. Because of issues u had with water as a kid,and the fact that u only have one leg and one arm , (even if u wanted to swim you could only swim in circles) YOU PAY...........
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

We have billions in the PF... Kicking the Income Tax Phoenix out of its ashes will only create a gov agency that will cost way too much and produce exactly nothing.
who is paying it now ?
ak state 2013, per person = $16,516.76 .... a new family of four- wife, hubby, 2 kids, under 3 = $ 66067.04..... in that car that u just went by. now I did not say any "tax'em " tax's suck and they only grow ...... I would like to see the factual numbers none of this shoot from the hip with hokey stick graphs.
Originally Posted by NMiller
Wow, scary stuff. Too bad my Parnell vote was wasted.
what is wrong with keeping it local ?? """That boat,4 wheeler, an snowgo" would need folks to turn wenchs on them (year around) ,fuel them ,buy parts for etc.........$$ which in turns feeds thier famdamlys ect.. on down the line

who is paying it now ?

Big Oil is paying far more than anything else... And in return for their efforts in Alaska they are getting a constantly reworked tax structure which is only selectively collected.

Giving gov more money is not the way to get them to make better use of tight money.
Giving gov more money is not the way to get them to make better use of tight money.

If only obviously. wink
not saying income tax will pass, but am saying it the balloon will be floated

if you ask folks in state .gov they're most apt to tell you there's nada left to cut.....but services

what we in the private sector view as fat, they often see as muscle

I believe, they believe in they're just barely scraping by.

but I'd be willing to bet a cold drink, we hear someone (most likely a Dem) talk about Alaskans paying their "fair share" to continue our service levels from state gov in the next year or two
the state couldn't do anything for em at one time

http://www.ktuu.com/news/news/alaska-political-pipeline-an-interview-with-willie-hensley/30027406
Posted By: Wook Re: Walker's new chief of staff - 12/04/14
I hate Walker more and more everyday. F'ing idiot. Hope we can kick his sorry ass out in 4 years!! That sh*thead serves two masters since he's courting the commies.
It's not like it was any secret what he was about. Unfortunately we have an electorate that is both to immature to make adult decisions and they think nothing will serve them better than a sugar daddy to dispense perks from a magical bottomless pot of money.
Posted By: sayak Re: Walker's new chief of staff - 12/04/14
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
It's not like it was any secret what he was about. Unfortunately we have an electorate that is both to immature to make adult decisions and they think nothing will serve them better than a sugar daddy to dispense perks from a magical bottomless pot of money.

Thus the old saying: " A government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take it all away.".
what we need is a republican.......... like lisa....
what we need is a republican.......... like lisa....

Got one, his name is Sullivan. We did get a democrat for governor though.
...And if this crap wasn't enough, Cora Campbell and Doug Vincent-Lang have just been fired by the new Governor.

It seems as if all of the demo-craps of the "Rudy Witless" persuasion are gonna have a field day now too.

Thanks for nuthin' honey! mad
Why was it so tough to see this coming?
I voted Parnell...there is a difference.

I am clairvoyant afterall smile
Thank you, Clair.
Welcome wink
Gimmee back my sig line!!! whistle
Originally Posted by ironbender
Gimmee back my sig line!!! whistle OK then...youse can have it..."Posted by: "Ironbender-"Firm yet rude". That should be my sig line!" wink

he he he
Seems appropriate and accurate.
Originally Posted by sayak
Everything about Walker gives me the creeps. Especially his gung-ho attitude about medicaid and his choice of really questionable staff (starting with Mallot). The man is nothing more than a liberal who masqueraded as a quasi conservative. He is a weezle. We are screwed.

I agree. I did post on here that I could live with him if Bagitch was kicked to the curb, but I realize he's going to be a bitter pill to swallow. It's going to be a rough four years. Hopefully the legislature keeps him in check.
"Hopefully the legislature keeps him in check."
You won there, no? For reasons I'm not entirely familiar with the fate of Alaska looms large on my personal worry horizon.
Posted By: sayak Re: Walker's new chief of staff - 12/05/14
It should worry you. We are rapidly losing our conservative underpinnings to a bunch of whiney Kalifornia immigrants who want free stuff, and do not understand Alaskan values of hard work, privacy and self-sufficiency.
Posted By: sayak Re: Walker's new chief of staff - 12/09/14
So, as Alaska's bank account dwindles, and as Medicaid becomes the responsibility of Alaska, where does that put us? Man, I'd love to smack those stupid Walker voters around. He is a beholden idiot to have expanded coverage. Parnell was lackluster, but Walker is a train wreck.
There seem to be plenty of people born in Alaska who have no problem sitting on their butts with their hand out waiting for the state to pay for everything. Not to mention all the 3rd world refugees that seem to keep arriving daily.
3rd world refugees ....I had a 3 day job in anchor town in 13'...at a park ?(I think jewel lake)....Me... I figure I was the only guy from this country ,that I could tell...between the bad music and the fact that everyone was a foot or less shorter then me > BUT the same around ... I could do without "that town" in the way of the fishing south of there smile
Originally Posted by 5thShock
You won there, no? For reasons I'm not entirely familiar with the fate of Alaska looms large on my personal worry horizon.

Yeah, republicans gained seats, but I don't know how hostile they'll be towards Walker.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by 5thShock

Yeah, republicans gained seats, but I don't know how hostile they'll be towards Walker.

The Republicans just need to keep his ass in check, and make sure those in DC aren't pulling the puppet strings. The Walker/Malott ticket was as bogus as it gets, and will only embolden those on the fringe......JMHO
I don't mean to be facetious, but who are the conservative republicans that will keep Walker in check?

It seems most of the Republicans in the state are RINOs, at best.
It seems most of the Republicans in the state are RINOs, at best.

Your probably just frustrated by a republican super majority in both houses. grin
Swing and a miss.
© 24hourcampfire