Home
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...c-refuge-alaska-republicans-declare-war/
yep Marketwatch had an article on it this a.m. with a pic of Murkowski

dang she's headed towards the Pelosi look alike contest!

but that aside, I have to wonder how much political BS is at play here.

Sullivan introduced a bill to disarm EPA agents after knockin Obama's boy Begich outa that Senate seat.

Politics as usual with the common man and his jobs as the pawn in their lil chess game.

POS takes credit during the SOU address about energy development in the US when he's been nothing but a roadblock to it.

lyin POS, oh well folks like northwestalaska and Peddler love him, always useful idiots around to worship the king with no clothes
I know she (Lisa) ain't anyone's fave but she did make a good pitch for the 'bigger picture' in the previous post on this topic below. Perhaps she did learn a thing or two from Ted; he was good about seeing the bigger picture as it relates to these issues.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
yep Marketwatch had an article on it this a.m. with a pic of Murkowski

dang she's headed towards the Pelosi look alike contest!

but that aside, I have to wonder how much political BS is at play here.

Sullivan introduced a bill to disarm EPA agents after knockin Obama's boy Begich outa that Senate seat.

Politics as usual with the common man and his jobs as the pawn in their lil chess game.

POS takes credit during the SOU address about energy development in the US when he's been nothing but a roadblock to it.

lyin POS, oh well folks like northwestalaska and Peddler love him, always useful idiots around to worship the king with no clothes

Exactly. He can't get any such designation through Congress. He could go the "National Monument" route, however. If he does that, expect to see the Antiquities Act brought up for discussion and amendment in Congress.
© 24hourcampfire