Home
Have a bud that just hunted grizzly in Alaska, fortunately for him he has relatives there, my question is how do they prove you are related to the resident you are hunting with?
He said ADFG never asked him any questions or to prove he was relation.
He killed a bear and did all the check in stuff so im curious.
His last name is different from his resident relative.
thanks.
From the ADF&G hunting regs.

Second-degree of kindred: father, mother, brother, sister, son, daughter, spouse, grandparent, grandchild, brother/sister-in-law, son/ daughter-in-law, father/mother-inlaw, stepfather, stepmother, stepsister, stepbrother, stepson, or stepdaughter.

Lot of room in that definition for people with different last names. I don't know how wildlife troopers would go about checking relationship or if they even would.
People get pinched every year for violating that regulation, so they do check into it. How they check into it I don't know however. You know how the saying goes, you can beat your wife and kick your dog but if you mess with Alaska's wildlife they will throw you in the slammer!
Not related to the second degree kindred more about the brown shirts. My buddy is a Alaska resident pcs'ed to Maryland drew a Kodiak Bear tag. Went and did the hunt got a bear. Fast forward a few weeks later gets a call from the troopers in Kodiak. First question how did you hunt for bears with out a guide?? Buddy I'm a resident of Alaska and I had to pcs to Maryland troopers was like oh ok and hung up. So don't think they don't pick up the phone and start making phone calls. Hell when they were looking to get ol Jim West didn't they flew troopers to the lower 48 to talk to the people he guided.
Originally Posted by mart

Second-degree of kindred: father, mother, brother, sister, son, daughter, spouse, grandparent, grandchild, brother/sister-in-law, son/ daughter-in-law, father/mother-inlaw, stepfather, stepmother, stepsister, stepbrother, stepson, or stepdaughter.

Lot of room in that definition for people with different last names. I don't know how wildlife troopers would go about checking relationship or if they even would.

great news for you gents wanting to hunt AK on the uh, er, cheaper side of things

I have a single sister!

I'm accepting bids for her hand in marriage via my paypal account!

Don't be shy, belly up, let's get this done and go hunting! shocked wink
lemme switch to Mormonism right quick and I'll get back to ya!
If she's into "no-fault" divorces or 3 day annullments you might be onto something or should I say she might be onto something. No Offense Meant
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

great news for you gents wanting to hunt AK on the uh, er, cheaper side of things

I have a single sister!

Lmao!! I might have to check into the Mormonism angle, too! laugh

Eric
Better ease up ya overachievers!

Wait for pics because the gal's daddy is a really ugly mofo*.

* I mean that in the nicest possible way so I don't get a plane ticket in the mail! smile

I'm also accepting bids on ironbender's daughter.

(jk, when she was going to school here, I didn't get to see her much, but I hope mike knows, if somebody did her wrong and needed broken up over it, I'se his huckleberry)
Get in line.
Lets see some pics....always wanted to hunt Alaska!
Like this?
[Linked Image]

Or this?
[Linked Image]
Or this one?
[Linked Image]

Or this?
[Linked Image]
Or this one?
[Linked Image]

This one?
[Linked Image]
Moose okay?
[Linked Image]

caribou?
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Deer by the boatload?
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Big butts?
[Linked Image]

Hard to tell from that angle.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

I have a single sister!

I may be interested. Please send pictures of boat and motor she owns.😁
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Big butts?
[Linked Image]

It doesn't look like she has a big butt. But the angle might be deceiving.
© 24hourcampfire