Home
Posted By: MuskegMan Pressure Cooking - 08/26/15

Saw this over on ARF. A reminder to be careful - don't leave your PC unattended for very long.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: cwh2 Re: Pressure Cooking - 08/26/15
Ribs are done!
Posted By: WDH Re: Pressure Cooking - 08/26/15
Probably was busy posting on ARF about Obama taking his guns away. Or making a new tinfoil hat as he wore the other out...
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Pressure Cooking - 08/26/15
Apparently the safety pressure relief didn't do its job? eek

Had can of fish or something which I wasn't sure about; had ref ridged it for a few days and was going to heat it through to make sure before we used it. Left it in the sealed can in a bit of water on low heat. Stepped outside for 'a few minutes' and ended up distracted. Ended up hearing the explosion which blew the glass cover of the small sauce pan into the cabinet above it; blew a nice 6" hole clean through the bottom.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Pressure Cooking - 08/26/15
Probably was busy posting on ARF about Obama taking his guns away.

You don't believe the democrats want to take your guns?
Posted By: WDH Re: Pressure Cooking - 08/26/15
Originally Posted by watch4bear

I don't believe the gun issue is as simple as party lines. I do believe one party would like you to think as such making you just another sheep in their flock...

Do you use two layers of tin foil to keep the hat from collapsing?
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Pressure Cooking - 08/26/15
I do believe one party would like you to think as such making you just another sheep in their flock...

Speaking of sheep; do you ever check voting records? grin

No tin foil needed when you pull your head out long enough to look at the facts.

For instance, the dog obama voted against guns as a senator something like 26 times

http://www.ontheissues.org/Domestic/Barack_Obama_Gun_Control.htm

which explains why you are out of 22 ammunition grin
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Pressure Cooking - 08/26/15
Originally Posted by cwh2
Ribs are done!

At least my relief valve worked when the ribs were done!
Posted By: Lockhart Re: Pressure Cooking - 08/26/15
This is why my inherited PC is dormant in the basement. How should the OP have monitored it so that didn't happen?
Posted By: ironbender Re: Pressure Cooking - 08/26/15
Can't tell from the pic if it had a gauge or a rattle.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Pressure Cooking - 08/27/15
Originally Posted by wyodeerhunter
Originally Posted by watch4bear

I don't believe the gun issue is as simple as party lines. I do believe one party would like you to think as such making you just another sheep in their flock...

Do you use two layers of tin foil to keep the hat from collapsing?

The republicans don't have that great of a record in support of the 2nd amendment. In fact you could say they suck, particularly the RINO faction.

but the Dems suck by a magnitude of much worse.

check and see who of not only elected officials or the electorate cry loudest about limiting the rights of citizens via 2nd amendment.

yep Dems
Posted By: Akbob5 Re: Pressure Cooking - 08/28/15
Wife has one of the newfangled pressure cookers with the digital readout, etc. It works really well and makes you feel safer - at least it's quasi-programmable so while she'll burn schitt on the stove while watching QVC, the stuff in the pressure cooker should be ok. Of course, anything mechanical or electrical CAN fail at some point....that's why I pretty much stay out of the kitchen. smile
© 24hourcampfire