Home
Posted By: Klikitarik Shamelessly… legal - 08/28/15
… and younger….a lot shocked

[Linked Image]

…and shoulda been sheep hunting with the legs I had then (and everything else…)

…. and probably should have measured him too… (I reckon they ate well anyway at that stage cool )

Rev up those rifles, Moose hunters, it's about to begin… laugh

Good luck and be safe!
Posted By: waterrat Re: Shamelessly… legal - 08/28/15
Velvet moose are the best eaters for sure!

I didn't know they had stainless steel back when you had hair.
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Shamelessly… legal - 08/28/15
'Specially the big'uns! (No comment on the rest mad ) grin
Posted By: TheKid Re: Shamelessly… legal - 08/28/15
Nice bull and a killer 'stache. I'm sitting this season out, wife is due to hatch our first little one around the first of October. She said I could go if I wanted, but if I was off in the bush when Jr came I'd best start shopping for a new wife!
Good luck too everyone who's headed out after them. Be sure to post pics.
Posted By: 79S Re: Shamelessly… legal - 08/28/15
Wife and daughter started moose hunting yesterday .. They have unit 14 valley cow tags.. Reports from them saw nothing today maybe tomorrow.
Posted By: kaboku68 Re: Shamelessly… legal - 08/29/15
I go sheep and goat hunting at the end of this next week. I am flying in with my reality star pilot. James probably has a pretty good idea where I can hunt both of those critters. I figure at 47 that I am just getting to my prime(for drinking) that is but if I am given four personal days I might as well go hunting. I am the last guy in and the weather has been horrible but I wouldn't do it any other way.
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Shamelessly… legal - 08/29/15
Originally Posted by 79S
Wife and daughter started moose hunting yesterday .. They have unit 14 valley cow tags.. Reports from them saw nothing today maybe tomorrow.

Good luck to 'em, and try to get their shiny mugs up here with their success if you can. August is a great time to harvest moose meat if you have that opportunity…quite a challenge too compared to later when the animals let their guard down a bit.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Shamelessly… legal - 08/31/15
Klik, how much younger IS YOUR BROTHER???? smile smile smile smile
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Shamelessly… legal - 08/31/15
I wish my brother would come and visit...help me haul moose meat. Heck, I might even let that brother sleep with my wife. laugh
Posted By: FishinHank Re: Shamelessly… legal - 08/31/15
Nice bull!
© 24hourcampfire