Home
Ram Shot Hunter and Big Game powder Found some in Eagle River today Snowhawk got a little in $27 a pound. About as elusive as a Dall Ram.
Has not been available for about 2 years.

PM for contact
Never mind. I thought a sheep shot a hunter and other big game showed up to gloat.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Never mind. I thought a sheep shot a hunter and other big game showed up to gloat.

lol I can't stop laughing

Omg....tff

That weenie used a Lil'Gun to do the dastardly deed ('cause he was a TiteWad), and you should have seen the hunter tumbo and Retumbo, over and over again.
Well played, Kliky.
He went after the Ram and at the Shot it dropped it was his first Big Game he thought he was quite the True Blue Hunter. Realized the Ram he Shot had $27 a pound into it, better than his Pard the Exterminator who shot his Ram in the Boondocks at $33 a pound.
It's always more costly in the Boondocks...
I looked for hunter for a LONG time, and eventually gave up and went with other powders. Don't see any reason to go get any now. The only ramshot powder I find essential is Tac.
Want to see high prices go to gng holy smokes expensive there
I no longer visit Great Northern Egos...
but I miss their selection of used guns...
© 24hourcampfire