Home
Posted By: watch4bear Murky's mesicans - 12/30/16
Donald Trump’s pledges to deport undocumented immigrants and build a U.S.-Mexico border wall helped fuel Republicans’ surprising election victories, but they now face growing challenges from fellow party members.

Three Republican senators are working with Democrats to shield about 750,000 young undocumented immigrants from deportation if Trump cancels a 2012 order from President Barack Obama that let them stay in the U.S.

Lawmakers want to “ensure that children who were brought here by their parents, through no fault of their own, are able to stay and finish their education and continue to contribute to society,” said Republican Senator Jeff Flake of Arizona. Republicans Lindsey Graham of South Carolina and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska are joining him on a measure drafted by the No. 2 Democratic leader, Dick Durbin of Illinois, that will be introduced after the new Congress convenes Jan. 3.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...rder-wall-immigration-enforcement-plans/
Posted By: ironbender Re: Murky's mesicans - 12/30/16
I despise that woman.
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: Murky's mesicans - 12/30/16
She sure is doing a great job of taking over Marky Marks spot
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Murky's mesicans - 12/30/16
Originally Posted by ironbender
I despise that woman.

I send her nice letters all the time saying I'd like to see her unemployed and destitute; but all I ever get for my trouble is her usual form letter.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Murky's mesicans - 12/31/16
So ashamed of the folks in this state that elected that rhymes with runt

Joe miller was no prize but damn if he wouldn't have been easier to replace

Believe they have her pic next to the word RINO
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Murky's mesicans - 12/31/16
Special, real special...
Posted By: hanco Re: Murky's mesicans - 01/01/17
Send them back, our people need jobs
© 24hourcampfire