Home
Posted By: 257Bob Image Hosting - 01/30/24
Looking for an image hosting site, I've worn out my "free" welcome at Image Shack and don't really want to be billed automatically each month regardless if I use it or not. I like the pay as you go plan I get with my trail cameral and looking for something similar for images. Thanks in advance!
Posted By: beretzs Re: Image Hosting - 01/30/24
I still pay the 100 bucks a year for a PB account. I have a million pics there and didn't wanna give em up. It in unlimited in size and I know how to use it, so I take the hit.
Was going through images, found this old one from about 1976, my dad with uncles, etc, me on the far left, opening weekend of deer season, everglades.
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
imgur is a good one. -Al

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Thanks Al!
Postimages.org

Free. Some sign up and pay but not sure why one would do so.
Yup. I've been using Imgur for years. Works well and it's free.

Guy
Originally Posted by Cascade
Yup. I've been using Imgur for years. Works well and it's free.

Guy

Me too. Free is a great price.
I've tried a few of the free options, and landed on Flikr for its ease of use. Subsequent policy changes aren't ideal (you can have a limited number of private photos, and the rest have to be public, or else you have to upgrade to a paid account), but it's still my preferred hosting service.
I also use Imgur. It works fine and is free.
Using Imgur and imgbox because on some of my new Apple computers Imgur has been developing software issues that don't allow me to access my photos. But the price is right!
I've used https://imageevent.com for 20+ years now (which doesn't seem possible) Even when I had websites I could've hosted my photos on, I still used it because it was easier to use.

Pretty easy to use. $25 a year for 1500 photos.
They have an unlimited package for considerably more, but they let me upgrade to unlimited a few years ago for a one time $30 fee? (I see now you can bump the 1500 to 3000 with a one time $25 fee)
Using Imgur, thanks!
© 24hourcampfire