Home
A year ago I decided to switch from my old standby (Nosler Partition) to the Nosler Accubond.

I'm pretty sure I have killed about 30 Florida Whitetails with a 308 150gr Partition and every one of them exited except one and that one traveled through the deer end to end in a 4.5yr old buck that was 145 pounds and was just under the hide in a hind quarter.

None ever required a second shot and all but one was DRT. Most of them were in the 120# to 140# weight range.

The only thing I was looking for was no more flattening of the tip in the magazines due to recoil, which is no big deal, and a little bit better accuracy. I got both but never did get the accuracy I was used to getting with Ballistic Tips.

I've only killed three deer with Accubonds and only one was a shot to the lungs and the other two were neck shots. This is very little evidence to base a permanent switch on and I felt I needed to return here for more information.

I just did a search and didn't find a lot of talk about the AccuBonds so what are you finding?

I hope this thread doesn't get a bunch of "my bullet is better than your bullet" thread but that's a risk you run. wink

Does anyone here have any actual experience to share?

$bob$
Very happy with both the accuracy and the very limited experience (2 pigs and two deer) on the 110 gr AB out of my Bob.
Only one critter to date with an AB, the same bullet as Pugs used in a 250AI and a 6 1/2' bear, complete penetration and [bleep] messed up just fine.
Why change..Iffin it ain't broke/don't fix it.I see no reason to change bullets or experiment.When a bullet works for me year after year,it's a keeper, even if it's old news on the net.

Jayco
I use 200gr Accubonds in my 325WSM to kill 2 caribou in Canada 2 years ago both were over 200 yd shots and the guide and my friend that I was hunting with could hear loud smakes when the bullet hit them.Both were rolled over from impact and complete pass thru's,we were all impressed with the bullete.
My family and I have been using various ABs in cartridges from .257 AI up to .375 H&H for several years. So far, we have not experienced anything that I would classify as a "failure". They perform as advertised, as far as I can tell. I have found them a little easer to load for, compared to Partitions, and they don't ruin as much meat as the BTs do.
I'm yet to kill with an AB though they shoot like a sonofa bitch. Planning on loading some 140's for the 280 Rem this season.

CLB
I've only killed a 1/2 dozen deer with them so it's not a great sampling but all have worked like they were supposed to work.
I shoot the 180's in a 300WSM, the 225's in a 35 Whelen and the 140's in a 7SAUM.
Been shooting Accubonds in my 7mm Rem Mag and a 338 Win Mag. Killed a few whitetails deer, an elk or 2 and a bighorn sheep as well as a hand full of pronghorn. They work for me and are giving me sub moa groups.
You're probably going to like the 140 AB in .280.
Been shooting them in mine for several years now- extremely accurate, great performance on game from little to big, very high BC (.496, IIRC).

In addition to handloading, I also use the great Federal Vital Shok ammo, loaded with the 140 gr. AB. I don't know if that round is still in production, but I took no chances- I have a healthy stockpile of the stuff. These rounds go over my chrono at 3030 fps, this out of a 22" barrel, and consistently produce sub MOA groups.
Good bullet.... there are no bad premium bullets...."it depends".
The Accubond is the except same shape as the Ballistic Tip (same size bullets) according to Nosler so it seems the accuracy should be the same. I have some Accubonds but haven't tried them yet. I use Nosler Partitions in my 30.06 and .270 Gibbs. I really like the results so far. They're very accurate and all have passed through the deer I've shot. I don't like the lead tips getting deformed so I'm going to try some of the NP's with the protected tips. They might be a little more accurate
I've taken 1 pronghorn with a 140 AB from a 270 WSM at about 225 yards. Bullet entered just inside the right shoulder and exited at the end of the ribs on the left side. Straight through, antelope went right down. The entrance and exit holes were small but insides were a real mess.

Ernie
Like you, I used the Partion for years, still use them in my 7-08 and .308 (140's & 150's).

I shoot the AB 160's in 7 Short Mag and 7 Rem Mag. They are the 2nd most accurate bullet I've used in either gun (behind BT's).

I've probably shot 40 animals with it (Whitetail Deer & Hogs) since I switched in 2002.

In my experience, they handle bone quite well (high shoulder shots) and offer more expansion than the Partition, penetration as been good as well.

I like 'em.

JM

I've only run them for two years, with some being 110gr 257's and the others being 130gr 264's. I haven't been impressed with the penetration on the 110's (deer), but the 130's have performed nicely (hogs). I think they are a good bullet overall for use on medium-sized game.
If you want to protect the softpoint then get a Nosler partition with a protected point..

I have not used the accubonds yet on game, but I have used enough bonded core bullets to know they all work, how could they not...but my question to you is why would quit using a bullet like the 150 gr. Nolser partition when its served you that well? smile just bored??

I have found the Nosler 150 or 180s work extremely well on deer in our area and they average 150 pounds with a few kicking over 200..I use the 150s in my 308 and the 180s in my 30-06 and the 200s and 220s in my 300 H&H, mostly Nolsers and Woodleighs as a matter of fact. But I have a bunch of Accurbonds ready and waiting for the next opertunity to hunt.
I've been using them since they first came out. I don't know exactly how many deer I have taken with them but it has been quite a few. I'd say I shoot between 8-12 whitetail deer a year and for the last 5 or so nearly all have been with Accubonds. In addition I have used the Accubonds on sheep, caribou, and mule deer. I get consistently superb accuracy out of every caliber I've shot them in. On game performance is very similar to the Partition. I'll use em on about anything I hunt but IF i'm going for dangerous game I'll still be pushin Partitions.
I have never shot them at critters but have tested a boatload out of mt two 280 Ackleys at paper looking for the holy grail. Bottom line for me is I can't get them to shoot nearly as good as a ballistic tip. They shoot ok, better than an inch, but I can usually put the ballisitc tips through the same hole. I may retry them if they ever come out with a 120 grainer. For now the 120 Ballistic tip gets the nod. I've never had anything walk away from a 120 BT from 50-630 yards.
Son has shot a few deer with the 140 AB on 50 gr of H4350 in a Ruger 7x57. For penetration the most impressive was on a small 110 or 115lb deer at about 40 yds qtring to. Smashed the front shoulder joint, bone fragments everywhere in the shoulder, and ended up in the ham. While the carcass was hanging I laid a steel yardstick cattycorner across from the entry hole to about where the bullet was found and it was 32".
Six mature WT with a 130AB from a 270WSM, all high shoulder shots, all exited, all dropped straight down.
I have thoroughly abused the Accubond in a .300 RUM on game from antelope to elk to big black bears. Ranges from 42 to 703 yards. If impact at 42 yards and 3200 fps at the muzzle ain't a test, I give up. Gonna load them in my .270 as my daughter is ready to hunt. Great bullet. mtmuley
Put a nice bull caribou down (drt) with a 160 ab from my 7stw from about 400 yds. Bull was quartering, entered at the sternum and exited behing left shoulder. About 18" of penetration and messed up stuff within.

1flier
I'm a long time Barnes user and shot near all big game with them over the last 18yrs, performance was always as advertized. However,this last season I switched to AccuBonds because they are touted to be as good as the partition ( the gold standard) with a lot better B.C. A 250gr 9.3mm AB fully penetrated a good size bull moose and claimed a mule deer last season. In 30 caliber ( I load 200gr AB's in an 06) the BC improvement is significant. Year before I used a 168gr TSX on a fall black bear at 2900fps, it was a 150yd shot and anchored the bear where he stood....performance excellant no bullet found but two broken shoulders. The 200gr AB @ 2625fps has the almost identical trajectory out past 500yds but carries 20+% more energy and there is 32grs more bullet that when shed creates alot of tissue damage yet still has 160+grs to penetrate well. I think by limited experience and technical thought the AB may be a better hunting bullet dependant on the game and situation. Also, they have shot the tightest 5 shot groups I have experienced.
I've shot perhaps 8 whitetails/mulies and some pronghorn with them, 140's in the .270 and 165's in the 30'06, great results thus far.
The Accubond is the except same shape as the Ballistic Tip (same size bullets) according to Nosler so it seems the accuracy should be the same.
A look at Nosler #6 shows this to be mostly true. However, the 140gr .277 Accubond has a BC that matches the 150gr BT. Wonder why the changed the shape on that one??
I have never got Accubonds to shoot as the same corresponding BTs. Haven't killed any game with one either. I have never had a partition fail to exit! Not one recovered bullet! This includes about a dozen elk shot with 100 grainers out of a 250 Savage. My favorite load for my 300 H&H is a 150 Partition Gold. Punched them clear through sitka deer and elk. What's not to like?
I load a 7 mag for my hunting partner, and I use the 160 accubond over RL-22 and or RL-19.
I get him about 3000,fps and great groups. He has taken 8 or 9 mule deer and I think 3 elk with the load and is real happy.
It,s a very good bullet.
...tj3006
WOW!!! Thanks guys... Great response... I guess I'll stick with my AccuBonds. I sure like 'em fine but I guess the thicker jacket somehow hurts accuracy just enough that they can't quite equal the BT on paper.

It's pretty amazing that this thread hasn't garnered one failure report. I suspect we'll eventually see some.

For whoever it was that asked me "why switch"... I like to experiment with new bullets, rifles, scopes etc. It increases my enjoyment of hunting and gives me something to fiddle with in the summer months.

$bob$
Originally Posted by dennisinaz
I have never got Accubonds to shoot as the same corresponding BTs. Haven't killed any game with one either. I have never had a partition fail to exit! Not one recovered bullet! This includes about a dozen elk shot with 100 grainers out of a 250 Savage. My favorite load for my 300 H&H is a 150 Partition Gold. Punched them clear through sitka deer and elk. What's not to like?

Man I just don't know what kind of cannons you guys have? I've shot elk broadside at 75 yards with a Nosler partition in a 7MM Remington mag. no exit.
After using 130 and 150 Partitons for many years out of a 270 Win I gave the 140 AB's a whirl. So far so good. I think I'm right around 15 or 16 critters total. 5 elk, a black bear, and the rest deer. Recovered 3 bullets so far (rest exited) and they retained a slightly higher percentage of weight than than Partitions I've recovered. AB's seem to open up a bit wider, but possibly penetrate a bit less, but it is close from what I saw on dry newsprint and animals.

Not to bore those who have seen this pic before, but here are the recovered 140 AB's. The bullet on the far right (62%) is from a point-blank range shot on a head-on WT buck.
[Linked Image]
I have used them in a 375 Wby chambered FN/Sako and in a Ruger 338 MKII with excellent results so far on one elk and four deer. They are sub-MOA in both rifles, and I may start using them in my other rifles. The only problem with that is a good stock of older bullets already in the cabinets that need shooting. wink
Last autumn I shot a moose with a 260 grains AB with my Sako 85 SS in .375 H&H. One shot needed,the moose dropped where it stood, did not find the bullet it went through the chest cavity. Not much spoiled meat either, almost nothing. A good bullet.
Hope to kill a bear the coming autumn with the same combination and of course more moose.
I've shot exactly one head of game with a 140 7mm AB started from a 7 RM at 3250;target was the largest-bodied mule deer I have ever shot.He was hit point of shoulder as he quartered on at about 175-185 yards.The bullet broke the onside shoulder, through the chest to the off-side ribs where it was recovered.

He went maybe 12-15 yards,blowing blood all the way and collapsed.

The recovered bullet weighed about 59 grains.

I have shot a fair number of 140AB's from a couple of 7 mags; a 7RM and a 7mm Dakota,and they have been very accurate bullets for me.

I'll add that I have killed quite a few animals with the 140 7mm Partitions,in the 7/08,7x57,280,and 7 RM at muzzle velocities from 2700 to 3300 fps.I have yet to recover any...this is not to say they all exited,simply that I have never found any.But many did exit even on some long-angled shots.

In shooting them for trajectory,I have shot the BT, the AB,and the Partition and have seen virtually no difference in accuracy nor trajectory to 400 yards if velocity were the same.The AB seems to be a good bullet,and I would use them for deer sized game again just for something different,but it offers me nothing the Partition does not offer, so I will likely just stick with those.

A deer with a 180 from my 30-06, 80 yards, smashed shoulder on a quartering-on shot, exited opposite flank. DRT.

2 elk killed by guys in my camp. 225-gn from a .338. Two shots, two elk, two DRT's, two exits.

A deer from my .325 using the 200-gn. A bad shot on my part on a sharply quartering away deer. Smashed hip joint, went the length of the deer, found bullet under his chin, 70% weight retained.

Ginormous cow elk at about 300 yards. Hit elks's "elbow" joint, entered chest, through vitals, to under the hide on the other side. Elk went down hard.

Raghorn bull elk, .325, about 100-125 yards at a trot, broadside. Blew through lungs, exited, elk went about 75 yards and piled up.

I like them. I run them in my 7-08, '06, 300 win, .325, and 338.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Only one critter to date with an AB, the same bullet as Pugs used in a 250AI and a 6 1/2' bear, complete penetration and [bleep] messed up just fine.

You fellers just passing that same bullet around? Gotta be tough.
My thoughts are if you wish to try different slugs cause your bored get after it, the Accu will do you just fine.

One thing you didn't mention is to what ranges your normal shots are coming at? And I think you mentioned using a 308 and if so and especially on those small deer I see no "need" to use some sort of a Preme bullet but if you wish to then no biggie. But, it's sure not needed..

If you wish to consider other bullets to try in a 308 besides the Part I'd encourage you to consider the 150 Horn flat base, it's one accurate bugger and it'll do all you need done with ease.

The other bullet to consider would be the 165 Sierra HPBT, it's accurate tough and I can't recall it's tips being bent up. But then again unless I was shooting at long range (500 plus) I'd not worry about beat up tips anyway.

Bottom line, use what you wish as most about anything will do you just fine for what your doing.

Dober
Dober

Shot a bent tip so to speak, the other day at 725.... The guys were amazed after I was zero'd... how much fall and wind drift that flattend Berger tip made a difference...

For up close, it just doesn't really matter.

Jeff
Originally Posted by BobinNH
I've shot exactly one head of game with a 140 7mm AB started from a 7 RM at 3250;target was the largest-bodied mule deer I have ever shot.He was hit point of shoulder as he quartered on at about 175-185 yards.The bullet broke the onside shoulder, through the chest to the off-side ribs where it was recovered.

He went maybe 12-15 yards,blowing blood all the way and collapsed.

The recovered bullet weighed about 59 grains.

I have shot a fair number of 140AB's from a couple of 7 mags; a 7RM and a 7mm Dakota,and they have been very accurate bullets for me.

I'll add that I have killed quite a few animals with the 140 7mm Partitions,in the 7/08,7x57,280,and 7 RM at muzzle velocities from 2700 to 3300 fps.I have yet to recover any...this is not to say they all exited,simply that I have never found any.But many did exit even on some long-angled shots.

In shooting them for trajectory,I have shot the BT, the AB,and the Partition and have seen virtually no difference in accuracy nor trajectory to 400 yards if velocity were the same.The AB seems to be a good bullet,and I would use them for deer sized game again just for something different,but it offers me nothing the Partition does not offer, so I will likely just stick with those.

Bob, +1 at those ranges the small difference in BC is meaningless
Furpick,
Glad to hear your experience with the 200 gr. Accubonds in the 30-06, as I loaded up 200 of them in my 30-06 to give them a try in Africa next time I go..they are surpurbly accurate in my gun and show good penetration and stay together in dry magazines.

I use dry magazines as they tend to rip a bullet apart more so than wet magazines, so I get a better idea of how much abuse a bullet can take with dry magazines..The Accubond made a good showing in the magazines but the all time king of penetration with any soft is the 220 Nosler partition, It has so far out penetrated even my big bores.

I am a devout Nosler partition fan, and I am also sold on Woodleighs, GS Customs and Northforks..I am inclined towards penetration and a bullet that does less meat damage as I really am adverse to bloodshot sides..I eat what I shoot for the most part.

I will stipulate that I only prefer Nosler in calibers .270 and over. I am not particularly sold on patitions in smaller calibers like the 243, 257, etc.
Ray,

In general I have found the 200 AB to retain at least as much weight as the 200 Partition, and often more. This is also in tests in dry paper. Don't have any data on recoveries from game because I have never recovered one from game!
It's cause that 200-AB has enough junk in the trunk to keep on keepin' on... grin...
Mule Deer,
That coincides with my meager test of them...I don't believe they have the penetratition of the Partition, but they had enough. I suspect that is because they appear to retain more weight and expand to a larger cross section, and I like that because I have the option to pick one or the other based on hunting conditions and the game I intend to hunt, so Nosler has given me a good choice..

I have found the same with Swifts A frame and the Siracco, I now have the choice, but I have never been an A-frame fan except on Buffalo and Eland and they do work very well on the big species..

Some years back I talked to Swift and told them IMO the A frames melted into a smooth ball with perfect expansion but that I had seen deer size game make a lot of tracks when shot with with my 338, and not leave the blood trail that I had come to expect with Noslers and Woodleighs...They agreed and said that had been reported to them and that they were coming out with the Siracco for that reason..Id really like the Siracco bullet in my .338 and I bought about 1000 of them in 217 gr., that they were selling on special at SCI during that conversation. Unfortunatly I don't think they ever produced that wonderful bullet, but I still have some of them.

I always liked the long ragged wings of the Woodliegh with the lead still adhereing to them, they rip and tear and let out a lot of blood..A great bullet. The GS Custom bullets grind out a huge baseball size hamburger hole in game and the really put stuff down and not a lot of bloodshot meat, another great bullet.

Todays bullets are so far beyond what I had to begin with. I recall about every 4th bullet worked back in the 40s and 50s, The Sierra was the very best game bullet, in fact it was the only bullet available to a handloader except for Rem and Win. as I recall and later Hornady..I mostly used Corelokts back then and still today in my .308...I was always impressed with the WW Open Point Expanding but it always blew up inside, but killed fast..The Bronze points were a disaster, sometimes they worked great and other times the failed for a number of reasons.
use nothing else Bob....
Getting to this thread late...but I've killed 4 Aoudads, 8 whitetails and one Axis deer with AB's out of 7-08, 308 and 30-06 in 140-165 grain weights.

All one-shot kills with great penetration and dramatic internal damage. In fact, a 165-grain AB out of my 30-06 entered through the front shoulder of a bedded buck, traveled through the length of the deer and exited the rear lower leg - complete front to back penetration.

Oh yeah, these critters were all killed using Nosler AB "seconds" and we all know these things won't shoot (grin). I still shoot Partitions but the AB's are a terrific bullet.
This thread has been fantastic information! I just got my first box of AccuBonds as they were described as a cross between the Partition and Ballistic Tip, which sounded ideal. Can't wait to use 'em!
Originally Posted by atkinson
Mule Deer,
That coincides with my meager test of them...I don't believe they have the penetratition of the Partition, but they had enough. I suspect that is because they appear to retain more weight and expand to a larger cross section, and I like that because I have the option to pick one or the other based on hunting conditions and the game I intend to hunt, so Nosler has given me a good choice..

I have found the same with Swifts A frame and the Siracco, I now have the choice, but I have never been an A-frame fan except on Buffalo and Eland and they do work very well on the big species..

Some years back I talked to Swift and told them IMO the A frames melted into a smooth ball with perfect expansion but that I had seen deer size game make a lot of tracks when shot with with my 338, and not leave the blood trail that I had come to expect with Noslers and Woodleighs...They agreed and said that had been reported to them and that they were coming out with the Siracco for that reason..Id really like the Siracco bullet in my .338 and I bought about 1000 of them in 217 gr., that they were selling on special at SCI during that conversation. Unfortunatly I don't think they ever produced that wonderful bullet, but I still have some of them.

I always liked the long ragged wings of the Woodliegh with the lead still adhereing to them, they rip and tear and let out a lot of blood..A great bullet. The GS Custom bullets grind out a huge baseball size hamburger hole in game and the really put stuff down and not a lot of bloodshot meat, another great bullet.

Todays bullets are so far beyond what I had to begin with. I recall about every 4th bullet worked back in the 40s and 50s, The Sierra was the very best game bullet, in fact it was the only bullet available to a handloader except for Rem and Win. as I recall and later Hornady..I mostly used Corelokts back then and still today in my .308...I was always impressed with the WW Open Point Expanding but it always blew up inside, but killed fast..The Bronze points were a disaster, sometimes they worked great and other times the failed for a number of reasons.

My experience with the Sciroccos is that they are quite tough too. I know a lot of guys that don't like them because stuff runs too far when shot- they like the more explosive nature of the Partition.
This past year I recovered a 200 grain Accubond from a 300 WM 3000FPS and a 150 grain TSX from a 7mm-08 2650FPS. Both shot into an elk at 20 feet. Me and the wife made a double. I need to get some pics up
I tend to like tougher bullets as I get less bloodshot meat and I am very particular about that..I don't really care if an animal runs 100 yards as long as I get a good heavy blood trail. You can't have it both ways and a bang flop gets you a lot of bloodshot meat, end of story.
Originally Posted by dennisinaz

My experience with the Sciroccos is that they are quite tough too. I know a lot of guys that don't like them because stuff runs too far when shot- they like the more explosive nature of the Partition.

No BG with them but I noticed the same thing on coyotes......nickel sized exits where Partitions would almost cut the yellow dogs in two....Swift made the new ones pretty tough it seems.......
Here is my Accubond vs SII picture. Both 130g bullets shot into milk jugs with water at about 10 yards shot from my 6.5x284 at around 3100fps IIRC.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Sorry, I know I have posted these pictures a lot.
Anything surviving at 3000+ is going to work just fine at my 338-06 or 338 Fed velocities. Cool pics. I'd like to try something like that with a bunch of bullets. Would like to generally replicate hitting an animal (hide-bone-guts-bone-hide).
A new year of reloading for my deer hunting rifles is starting now that our spring turkey season is winding down.

I appreciate all the input and this year will be using AccuBonds with even more confidence after all the great feedback I got here.

Thanks to everyone.

This year I expect to load my 7mmSAUM Model Seven with 140gr AccuBonds for whitetails across clearcuts. I added another hunting lease this year so I have more clearcut shooting which is my favorite.

It seems that taking deer at 300yd plus ranges just winds my clock more than up close shooting ever did. I also fidget in my stands too much to be very successful with the old wary bucks so longer ranges make the whole process more enjoyable for me because I don't have to be constantly reminding myself to stop moving around. I also love the challenge of the longer shots.

I selected the handle LDHunter quite a few years ago because of my love for Long Distance Hunting and shooting and that passion has led me to the AccuBond which seems to be a good choice from 5 yards out to 500 yards with accuracy that is close to the Ballistic Tip with the reliability and penetration of the Partition.

I've been a Nosler fan for a very long time and except for their first runs of Ballistic Tips I have always had stellar results from their bullets.

I also want to thank John Barsness for being the one that originally encouraged me to try AccuBonds. I'm reluctant to try new bullets because I highly value the "boring reliability" of Partitions and their unfailing performance for me over the years but this departure from Partitions was a good one.

He also was my inspiration for trying the SAUM cartridges and I'm thrilled with them as well but that's fodder for another thread again some day.

Life is Good and Hunting is my PASSION!

$bob$
KY: Those pics of the S II look great, and my only use of the S II is as stated with the 150 7mm....I love the end result of your tests but I am wondering "when",or how soon after impact they expand to that form.....in your media they apparently had plenty of time to do that....

I whacked one coyote through the chest at about 80 yards,expecting him to "explode",like I have seen them do with Partitions, but he just ran like a scalded cat,blowing blood from the lung shot; I thought I missed!

I know they are good but they seem really tough now.But what do I know, I have not shot anything with them really....just first impressions. smile
They sound alot like the Bear claws I used to shoot. Great penetration, but I wanted a bullet with good penetration and more expansion on the deer size game I hunt.

I have always used Partitions and started using AB's when they came out. I shoot both in (3) different 7 MM rifles and in (2) .308 calibers. All my experience has been with 140, 150 & 160 weight grain bullets.

All I shoot is Whitetail, Russian boar and yotes. I use those 2 bullets exclusively. No need to mess with what works.

JM
11 deer on a management hunt last fall with 180ABs out of a 300 saum. Not a single deer thought about moving after they were hit. Range from 25 to 225. All high shoulder shots except 1 head shot. That was my first AB experience. Needless to say i'm a fan.
From my big game forum thread on our Axis hunt.

For those that care about such things here's the .257 110 gr Accubond from my Axis doe. I hit her in the chest at about 50 yards and she toppled over backwards. The bullet was back in her ham. Weighed 69.9 grains so call it 64% retention. MV was 2880 fps and it must have been moving pretty close to that when it hit.

I'm satisfied.

[Linked Image]

I've shot six or seven decent-sized whitetails with the AB's in various calibers - as soon as I can get one to stay in a deer, I'll post a pict. smile
I have made the switch from Sierras GK's to Nosler Accubonds in the last couple years and like them just fine, but I can't say they are any better than what I was using before.
© 24hourcampfire