Home
We'll have copies of my new book, RIFLE TROUBLE-SHOOTING AND HANDLOADING, by October 1st. It's written for the average rifle loony, and is all about making hunting rifles shoot better.

You can pre-order from www.riflesandrecipes.com.
Got it done. Another classic no doubt!
Done. Looking forward to reading it!
Will credit cards be charged now or when the book ships?
Credit cards have to be charged right away even when pre-ordering--but if you want to send a check, Eileen won't deposit it until she ships the book.
Thank you.

I'll order it and send you a check.
Thanks to all who have pre-ordered so far.
I've been selling rifles to buy shotguns. Am I still allowed to buy the book? confused
Only if they're REALLY GOOD shotguns.
Will these work?

20ga Simson 74E (just made the deal)

16ga Simson 76E

If so, I'll be ordering two, one for me and one for a buddy in SE AK. wink
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
We'll have copies of my new book, RIFLE TROUBLE-SHOOTING AND HANDLOADING, by October 1st. It's written for the average rifle loony, and is all about making hunting rifles shoot better.

You can pre-order from www.riflesandrecipes.com.
Can we get it autographed? crazy
Oh God! Another book to buy. I've run out of space and now I've got to buy another to chase the elusive accuracy bug.
Originally Posted by djs
Oh God! Another book to buy. I've run out of space and now I've got to buy another to chase the elusive accuracy bug.

space? lol.....ive got piles of books cause i only have shelves for around 60% cause when the choice comes up buy a shelf or buy more books the books tend to win out crazy
Hi Bricktop,

All the books ordered from our website are autographed, but you can also request whatever you want aside from the signature. A lot of people want something involving "rifle loony," though I can't imagine why....
If I buy a copy for each of my sons, it should save me a lot of time and effort in the long run.
Mule Deer,
So you could write "To the world's greatest hunter" and sign it?
He will, but will have to send it to ingwe instead of you smile
Ouch! That'll leave a mark...

I'm tough (thick skinned) so I can deal with the abuse. I just figured that with a message like that with JB's signature, I could brag that JB says I'm the world's greatest hunter. smile
Originally Posted by doubletap
Mule Deer,
So you could write "To the world's greatest hunter" and sign it?

And send it to me?
No offense meant doubletap, I'm just trying to get back in good favor with the Poohba! smile
Originally Posted by elkjaeger
No offense meant doubletap, I'm just trying to get back in good favor with the Poohba! smile

That and $2 will get you a cup of coffee.
John,
I just pre-ordered. It's the least I can do after derailing your thread.
Norm
Pre-ordered mine, John, thanks!
Alvaro
© 24hourcampfire