Home
I'm looking for reviewers for my latest historical fiction. Like my first novel, there's a lot of stuff to satisfy the gun nuts in all of us. Anyway, if you're interested, private message me with your email and I'll send you a PDF file for your use only. I only ask that you keep it for your own use and not lend it. If you have an Amazon account, I'd appreciate any and all reviews y'all would like to make. My first novel got almost 30 reviews from my fellow campfire members and it helped to push THE LONG SHOOTERS to Amazon Kindle's #1 western for 6 weeks!

Thanks.

Dan
Is there any sex in it???
Not unless you're turned on by gunplay.
Is this for the Battle of Fortune Wells? I read it, but failed to give a review. I will fix that.
This one is not on Amazon right now, I take it. BTW: 'The Long Shooters' is a great read.

I look forward to your publications.

Thanks
Just finished reading it and found it to be excellent. I would gladly buy a prequel about Killain if you get around to writing one
I'll do it. I realized that I have The Long Shooters and quite liked it. In fact I had Amazon deliver it to me in Japan.

I'm at [email protected].
It's up on Amazon and doing well, but I'd like to gt more reviews so Amazon will place it higher in the que when people search for westerns.
Dan,
I have an Amazon account and I would review this. My user I.D. is deershinner2011
Pm sent
Deerskinner. Check your PMs.
© 24hourcampfire