Home
Is a Sako Finnbear Deluxe in 30-06 with a L61 action worth more than a Sako Finnbear Deluxe with a L691 action both being in MINT condition.What would be a descent price if I wanted to buy either 1 of them.He wants $1450.00.Thanks Skeeter
Nobody can answer that question for you. You decide whether it is worth the price or not, and what price you are willing to pay to own it.

I watched a rich guy on TV buy an older M16 signed on the buttstock by Col. Oliver North for $12,000. Now, I like M16s and the good Col., but that rifle is not worth $12,000 to me. The buyer came right out and said he wanted a rifle that will impress his friends. Apparently that is what he values most. After looking at just about every other possible iteration of AR-15 imaginable, all the latest and greatest, all for less than $12,000, he chose the North M16.

I bought my pre-Garcia Bofors Sako 243 for $450. Sakos are wonderful rifles in just about everybody's judgement. What are you willing to pay to own one?
If it is a Pre Garcia, bofors barrel L61R I'd think the price is in the ballpark.
3006 deluxes are pretty common, depends on the era and the markings but I'd say $1200 tops unless it was a rare caliber or there was something special about it. My dad paid 1050 for a 3006 deluxe that was mint but for one scratch on the cheek piece. Gorgeous wood too. I don't know much about the newer sako's. I'm sure some would say 1450 is a good deal but if you want a 3006 there are plenty to look through.
Yep...got one myself, well, two actually in 30/06. Mint? bofors steel? Yep....$1500 minimum...
JMHO but the Sako Deluxe stock is butt ugly.Their Safari or older Classic are real nice.
© 24hourcampfire