Home
Executives with Remington Outdoor Company have described yesterday's late afternoon announcement of plans by by Global Digital Solutions, Inc (OTC-QB:GDSI) to acquire Remington as "attention seeking in it's worst form". Officials at Remington say they will be addressing Global's PR NewsWire announcement of their planned all-cash acquisition of Remington of nearly $1.1 Billion. The Outdoor Wire Digital Network will have the full story as it develops.
http://www.gdsi.co

Global Digital Solutions, Inc., tag line? "Personalized Gun Control"

Here is the Advisory Board: http://www.gdsi.co/page11.html
I dunno, it looks like a pretty serious offer to me. Check out the bona fides of this board member:

Stephanie C. Sullivan

Biography

MS. Sullivan is currently Manager of five revenue producing departments: EDI, Immediate Sales, Customer Accounts Receivables, Shipping and Credit at ALEXIS, Miami, FL Ready to Wear Fashion House. She was previously NY Event Manager for Coterie, Manhattan. She was Sales Representative for Bloomingdale�s Trunk Shows, Aventura, FL and worked at Chetta B, Manhattan, NY for designer Sunhee Hwang.

Ms. Sullivan is a graduate of the University of Miami, Coral Gables, with a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration. She was the recipient of the 2010 Heffner Entrepreneurship Scholarship awarded by the University of Miami School of Business. She is a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority, Zeta Omicron Chapter.

Per their Officers and Directors page, she's a 2011 graduate of University of Miami. I'm sure she's done a lot in the ensuing 3 years, that would warrant her becoming the director of a $1 Billion company.

Or not.

FC
The chick is obviously the daughter of the CEO. Nepotism isn't unheard of in private equity, but she's just a Director, not THE Director.

This guy has been involved in pushing digital tracking/ID devices for humans and products in the past. This smells like an attempt to push user specific security into the small arms arena, RFID, fingerprint etc.

Scary stuff.
If there is any truth to if WGF?
"Personalized Gun Control" unique id, online tracking and cloud database. Just what we've all been hoping for.
"You have nothing to be afraid of if you are doing nothing wrong"

- someone, recently probably
[/quote] [quote=Crockettnj]"You have nothing to be afraid of if you are doing nothing wrong"

The quote below this line says it all to me...
Probably just want to put the devices on Rem. bolt handles so they will be easier to find in the grass.
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
"You have nothing to be afraid of if you are doing nothing wrong"

- someone, recently probably

Ask Ares Armor in San Diego about this statement!!
© 24hourcampfire